+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    No you have written Labour MP's Kevin Barron, Sarah Champion and John Healey have previously sued and won substantial damages against UKIP Councillor and UKIP MEP for making similar allegations.

You are correct when you say Alexis Jay identified major failings by the council and council officers.
    Mmmm, okay say I got MPs and councillors wrong then? In that case I apologise and retract my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Targeting ****agers would be an excellent example of the use of profiling if there were a problem with ****age anti-social behaviour in a particular place. It would have some prospect of success given that age is not something that can be easily misrepresented without spending hours with a make up artist of some skill.

The point that I alluding to is that it is impossible to define the term 'Muslim looking people', with the best that kempo could come up with being 'a fat woman carrying a stuffed donkey with 3 snotty nosed kids'. He appears to have passed up the opportunity to define it more sensibly.

Muslims come in all shapes, nationalities, sizes, colours and ages and the point that I initially made to sota, that if a casual observer at an airport can determine the screening strategy of airport security staff, the actively observing terrorist will, is clearly correct. Step forward Richard Reid. Perhaps the next shoe bomber will be a 30 stone American looking person?
    Right, but let's be honest, shall we? You have mentioned one white shoe bomber, Richard Reid. And to be honest to me, Richard Reid isn't white. He is brown skinned, which comes as no surprise seeing as he has a Jamaican father. You have mentioned that little blue eyed boy. There is that daft ginger bloke who I think is dead now. There are obviously a fair few more, but they are the only white Islamic extremists or terrorists that I know of. I could name you loads of brown skinned Islamic extremists though.

The majority of the world's Muslim population I would say are Asian or African. So let's cut the bull, they would have brown skin or black skin. It's not a foolproof plan, but as there have been hardly any white skinned Muslim terrorists, it would be a good place to start.
    Last edited by Ellis_D; 29-05-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    How can you discuss sensibly with people who insult you and argue that spotting someone who is more likely to be a Muslim than someone else is impossible ...the stance is just ridiculous.

Kerravon disgracefully seems to deny the evidence that in the Rotherham abuse scandal that political correctness related to ethnicity was a significant factor!

There are pages of evidence clearly stated in the Jay report and the Casey report.

Obviously MMMAGIC and Kerr are just turning to insults now so I will leave them to it.
    kempo, here’s a link to a download of the Jay report:

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/download...e_in_rotherham

The report confirms at paragraphs 8.1 and 8.2 and again in describing another report at 10.2 that the primary failure of the police was to fail to recognise the abuse for what it was.

Chapter 11 is entitled ‘Issues of Ethnicity’. The chapter summary includes: Within the Council, we found no evidence of children’s social care staff being influenced by concerns about the ethnic origins of suspected perpetrators when dealing with individual child protection cases, including CSE. To fair to you, it continues: In the broader organisational context, however, there was a widespread perception that messages conveyed by some senior people in the Council and also the Police, were to 'downplay' the ethnic dimensions of CSE. Unsurprisingly, frontline staff appeared to be confused as to what they were supposed to say and do and what would be interpreted as 'racist'. From a political perspective, the approach of avoiding public discussion of the issues was ill judged.

I agree that avoiding public discussion was ill judged. I also agree with Professor Jay at paragraph 11.2 that there is no simple link between race and child ***ual exploitation

Interestingly, paragraph 11.16 explodes one of the claims that is often made in these threads where it states one of these myths was that only white girls are victims of ***ual exploitation by Asian or Muslim males, as if these men only abuse outside of their own community, driven by hatred and contempt for white females. This belief flies in the face of evidence that shows that those who violate children are most likely to target those who are closest to them and most easily accessible.'

Perhaps you’d care to draw my attention to a passage that supports your original proposition that It was this fear of investigating Muslims that allowed the Rotherham abuse to continue for so long ?

I confess that I have never read Casey, but will do so and come back to you (but not today, because it’s a bank holiday and I have better things to do with my time).
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 29-05-2017 at 03:06 PM.

It makes no sense quoting Reid...He has browny coloured skin and had converted to Islam so was picked up by passenger profilers at Paris according to Wiki and even refused boarding.

The following day he somehow got through extended passenger screening according to Wiki so is a nonsense example.

To argue that it is so difficult to spot a passenger who is likely to be a Muslim is frankly ridiculous as I'm sure the vast majority will agree..Their skin colour is the first clue...Let's not go into denial as per the Rotherham Abuse scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Right, but let's be honest, shall we? You have mentioned one white shoe bomber, Richard Reid. And to be honest to me, Richard Reid isn't white. He is brown skinned, which comes as no surprise seeing as he has a Jamaican father. You have mentioned that little blue eyed boy. There is that daft ginger bloke who I think is dead now. There are obviously a fair few more, but they are the only white Islamic extremists or terrorists that I know of. I could name you loads of brown skinned Islamic extremists though.

The majority of the world's Muslim population I would say are Asian or African. So let's cut the bull, they would have brown skin or black skin. It's not a foolproof plan, but as there have been hardly any white skinned Muslim terrorists, it would be a good place to start.
    I believe that it was Reid's grandfather who was Jamaican.

So when considering what would constitute a 'Muslim looking person' for the purposes of the kempo test, you are saying 'non-white'?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    It makes no sense quoting Reid...He has browny coloured skin and had converted to Islam so was picked up by passenger profilers at Paris according to Wiki and even refused boarding.

The following day he somehow got through extended passenger screening according to Wiki so is a nonsense example.

To argue that it is so difficult to spot a passenger who is likely to be a Muslim is frankly ridiculous as I'm sure the vast majority will agree..Their skin colour is the first clue...Let's not go into denial as per the Rotherham Abuse scandal
    If you are reading wiki, you'll note that it says that he was picked up on his first run due to his disheveled appearance rather than because he had converted to Islam, which, unless you are telling me otherwise, would not be apparent from his appearance.

I note that wiki also suggests that As a result of these events, airlines required passengers departing from an airport in the United States to pass through airport security in socks or bare feet while their shoes are scanned for bombs, which doesn't appear to have been sota's experience yesterday.

kempo/Ellis.

Given that we are going wiki, here's a link to the page for Ramzan Kadyrov, the president of the Chechen Republic, which gave us the Boston Marathon bombers as well as providing many of the foreign fighters operating in Syria and Iraq. Note his appearance. Does he pass the 'Muslim looking person' test?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

Chechnya is part of the Caucasus, which gives us the word Caucasian.

There are Muslims in China and other parts of the Far East and, of course, the most populous Muslim country in the world is Indonesia, so I suppose that people of an oriental appearance must also be lumped into the 'Muslim looking person' category.

Not forgetting Bosnian, Albanian etc etc...

I believe that it was Reid's grandfather who was Jamaican.

So when considering what would constitute a 'Muslim looking person' for the purposes of the kempo test, you are saying 'non-white'?
    I would say that most Muslims are non-white, yes. In fact I would guess the figure is well over 90%. I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong.

If you are reading wiki, you'll note that it says that he was picked up on his first run due to his disheveled appearance rather than because he had converted to Islam, which, unless you are telling me otherwise, would not be apparent from his appearance.

I note that wiki also suggests that As a result of these events, airlines required passengers departing from an airport in the United States to pass through airport security in socks or bare feet while their shoes are scanned for bombs, which doesn't appear to have been sota's experience yesterday.
    I have been to New York 3 times this year and Miami once and have been to NY at least twice each year for the last 4 years.

Every time every passenger has had to go through without shoes which go through the scanner with the usual stuff.

On security every time I have arrived everyone has been finger printed and asked a series of security questions.

On departure I have had a body scan each and every time.

Just facts,not making a particular point other than security is always at a high level in the States.

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast