+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Patrick Graham has sh1t the bed without Bradberry.
    He's called a stinker of a game.......three drives over 90 yards is criminal.

OK we dont have a high end edge rusher (and Cleveland has a decent O line....... including a tackle taken after Andrew Thomas) but FFS a bit of imagination to get some pressure.

Leaving the six points out there was maybe a momentum factor, but with the soft zone Graham deployed (and fu CK me, how many years have I watched TEs @rse rape us over the middle of the field) we were never stopping them.

The good thing is, that's us definitely nae winning the division.
    I'll take the higher draft pick over one and done.
    Pass defence was absolutely horrendous. We weren’t within 5 yards of the receivers 90% of the time. Easiest afternoon Mayfield will ever have.

Another season over before Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    F.uck the rams. Who loses to the jets ffs? Cost me a nice £300+ coupon.
    It also bust my coupon but it was only a 5 match accumulator for about £15 so wasn't too hacked off but certainly a FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And apparently Dak is talking about wanting to leave now when his injury heals!!.
    Was Dak playing on the tag this year?
    TBH if I was Dallas I'd let him walk, go with Dalton and find a project QB.
    Lotta teams have hurt themselves by giving QBs over the odds cash, Minnesota, Philli..... Baltimore for a few years after the SB win.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Pass defence was absolutely horrendous. We weren’t within 5 yards of the receivers 90% of the time. Easiest afternoon Mayfield will ever have.

Another season over before Xmas.
    Still in it, but I'd take the higher draft pic before winning the division at 6-10 and going one and done.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVAFC View Post
    Im blaming my defeat on poor preparation due to the uncertainty of which opponent I was due to face. That and the fact my 4 man team became a 2 man team a few weeks ago. And the Seahawks, Green Bays wide receivers, my bad recruitment and management.
    I think it was unfortunate for Dave's Donkeys to have had a limited time to sort out his depleted squad however I believe it is only right that I point out, with my faux outrage, that Brochred's Brochers points total exceeded that of DDs and so I am now in the virtual semi final v KK. A Buchan derby is a poor substitute, although going by the transfer activity we seem to be the only ones bothering!!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    A Buchan derby is a poor substitute, although going by the transfer activity we seem to be the only ones bothering!!
    The week 10 was a classic shootout 102.90 points to you 91.13 to me.

Was Dak playing on the tag this year?
    TBH if I was Dallas I'd let him walk, go with Dalton and find a project QB.
    Lotta teams have hurt themselves by giving QBs over the odds cash, Minnesota, Philli..... Baltimore for a few years after the SB win.
    I dunt know wot that means mate lol, wot exactly is playing on the 'tag' eh ?.

Its weird how a lot of us Dallas fans are saying these late season wins are a bad thing, because it means we will miss out on a (so called) better draft pick!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I dunt know wot that means mate lol, wot exactly is playing on the 'tag' eh ?.

Its weird how a lot of us Dallas fans are saying these late season wins are a bad thing, because it means we will miss out on a (so called) better draft pick!.
    The franchise tag......nothing to do with Prince Andrew.

The franchise tag......nothing to do with Prince Andrew.
    Prince Andy... nahh, Ive never eard of im lol.
    And 'prince' Andy might be Andy Dalton as star QB for us next season, who knows. And theres even garbage being said right now abaart us getting rid of Zeke Elliott, because Tony Pollard is doing well.

Canna stand Cowboy fans tbh. Dallas are pretty much the Huns of the NFL

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast