+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    You want to sack the manager who has just got us promoted, again.
    What the f*ck are you on ?
    A wind up & it's worked.

Not a wind-up. A management team who have done what I hope we are trying to do are available. Just think we'd have more chance staying up this time with them in charge.

Not going to happen, Warne won’t be sacked and Norwich won’t come calling.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Not a wind-up. A management team who have done what I hope we are trying to do are available. Just think we'd have more chance staying up this time with them in charge.
    No a wind up? So you're just insane then?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Where has this Smith to Blackburn thing come from? Insider info?
    I’d say more like Ladapo moving on if any is moving on

Not sure about Cowley brothers tbh anymore, the more I see them the more I don’t like them strange I know

Where Warney going? Unless he’s money motivated or the love of Norwich I’d be very surprised if he went anywhere

So you reckon that the Cowleys preventing a second relegation on the bounce, with £140 million in the coffers, represents success? Clearly the chairman at Huddersfield disagrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    So you reckon that the Cowleys preventing a second relegation on the bounce, with £140 million in the coffers, represents success? Clearly the chairman at Huddersfield disagrees.
    You've still got to get players to play which they did enough. Hull haven't. What I've read Udders chairman wanted more control over recruitment. That's why the Cowley brothers were releaved of their duties.

You've still got to get players to play which they did enough. Hull haven't. What I've read Udders chairman wanted more control over recruitment. That's why the Cowley brothers were releaved of their duties.
    Paul Warne got his players playing well enough to put us in a position that has got us promoted and you haven't given him an ounce of credit. A team newly relegated from the premier league only just manages to avoid the drop into league one and you think that's a successful season? Do you realise how stupid you make yourself look?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Paul Warne got his players playing well enough to put us in a position that has got us promoted and you haven't given him an ounce of credit. A team newly relegated from the premier league only just manages to avoid the drop into league one and you think that's a successful season? Do you realise how stupid you make yourself look?
    Cowley brothers have done what Warney hasn't kept a side in the championship. I know it's going to be hard on our budget. Going to need the right recruitment but giving Jones another contract & bringing Adelakun back doesn't say to me it's going to be any different from last time in the championship.

Page 40 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast