+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Rufc official signings

We would need to spend £10 million to find a player of Barlaser's quality. We are giving him away and it will come back to bite us.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    We would need to spend £10 million to find a player of Barlaser's quality. We are giving him away and it will come back to bite us.
    This was always on the cards.if we had t done the deal we need with Newcastle they wouldn’t have let him come. Just remember the good times.

Which, unfortunately, is why it's better we sell him now and put a decent sell on clause in the deal

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Which, unfortunately, is why it's better we sell him now and put a decent sell on clause in the deal
    I think £10 million is a bit of an over exaggeration of DB's value but time will tell and if it is accurate then as BM58 says we can make sure we have a piece of that pie.

I don't get to see us play a lot but on the rare occasions I have DB seems to always have 1 or 2 moments in a game where his head and his feet aren't on the same page. As a result he ends up at best stumbling around and either being awarded or committing a foul or at worst giving the ball away in a key area that leads to an opposition chance/goal. £10 million pound players don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We have one.

https://t.co/wcIFu8T7A5

Sean Morrison
    Name:  C82A00F3-68D2-445B-B7A8-BE467C76AFAD.jpg
Views: 1041
Size:  24.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Don’t you believe our club? 😂

Leo is here, yes that’s the name I’ll be calling him

https://t.co/hJshv15Ar1

Name:  3E436754-48E8-4ADB-A773-90F53EA4C8E7.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  22.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Kent, my tweets are private, so if you don't want to see them, stop following me
    Cheeky pillock. I don't follow you on Twitter. Why should I. Maybe because I and others recall the ridiculous posts you got on this site with your "Im in the know posts", and you obviously use the same handle. Just so happens you put your views on the same accounts I have an interest too, with the angle "Im in the know". Be sure Mr HPR, I certainly will not reply to any of your shyte on this board, Twitter and other social media. As for being private tweets , grow pair of balls. Thanks for your imput.
    Last edited by kentmillerman; 27-01-2023 at 05:51 PM.

Charlie McNeil [ Manchester United ]

A number of EFL clubs after the player on loan, Man Utd happy to let him go on loan.

19yr old McNeil talking to Newport County regarding a loan move before the transfer deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post

A number of EFL clubs after the player on loan, Man Utd happy to let him go on loan.

19yr old McNeil talking to Newport County regarding a loan move before the transfer deadline.
    All reports I’ve read about this lad are very good,nothing against Newport County but I would find this a poor move. McNeil is widely regarded as one of the most exciting young strikers in youth football in England at the moment.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 29-01-2023 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    All reports I’ve read about this lad are very good,nothing against Newport County but I would find this a poor move. McNeil is widely regarded as one of the most exciting young strikers in youth football in England at the moment.
    Wonder if he's got family in the Newport area, that could be why he's talking to the club.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast