+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 401 of 530 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

No sign of a striker but I'll predict Ryan Christie making his Dons debut against St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    No sign of a striker but I'll predict Ryan Christie making his Dons debut against St Mirren
    Very unlikely.
    Rodgers just name checked him on Radio Scotland saying he’s done well & “is a good option”.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Loan or permanent

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Loan or permanent
    Is this not the last year of his contract or did he sign a new one this summer?
    Not interested in a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Very unlikely.
    Rodgers just name checked him on Radio Scotland saying he’s done well & “is a good option”.
    He's not even on the bench tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I know. He was meaning generally,
    He’s no chance of starting many matches.
    He needs to leave.

The only way we will sign Christie is with Celtic taking pity on us and giving him out on loan again at the very end of the transfer window when we will be a good few points behind them already.
    We will more than likely sign nobody this week due to the apathy of getting deals done within our boardroom. If and a big if we do sign someone it will be a defensive player to bolster our rear guard against the attacking prowess of an absolute sh!t Dundee team.
    In my opinion we don’t need any defensive reinforcements to take Dundee on in Saturday. Our manager on the other hand can’t get enough defenders to nullify our matches so if a signing is made fully expect a Nowak type player.

We don't need any new defenders, we can manage for a few weeks until everybody is fit again. But we do need new strikers immediately, surely our numpty manager can see that.

We don't need any new defenders, we can manage for a few weeks until everybody is fit again. But we do need new strikers immediately, surely our numpty manager can see that.
    I think we will be frowned upon by McInnes on this point. He absolutely loves a defensive player (they are his fantasy players). What do we need strikers for when Sam Cosgrove can knock the ball down from a set play to the likes of Ball or Gleeson and they in turn can pepper the opposition goal. Real strikers score goals and they are no use to McInnes as most (in our financial parameters) can’t play on the wing to collect our big hoof clearances.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    200 pages filled and not a striker signed!
    I personally think our Derek is playing a blinder. Wouldn't want to play cards with him, holds all the aces, keeps them nicely tucked into his chest and boy what a poker face.

He's what you would call "playing a blinder" this transfer window.

Just wait till he rolls out those aces Johnboy. Bang bang bang, what a squad.

All about holding your nerve.

Page 401 of 530 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast