+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 404 of 625 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Everyone was pumping us at that time not just the cheeks,Livingston at home being the worst imo.

I’m sure there is a way to blame McInnes for that but I can’t think of one at the moment.
    I’m just not sure what good it does, bringing up results from 20 years ago. I’m certainly not going to argue with you that Milne is anything other than an Aberdeen killing hun c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m just not sure what good it does, bringing up results from 20 years ago. I’m certainly not going to argue with you that Milne is anything other than an Aberdeen killing hun c*nt
    The reason I’m bringing up results from 20 years ago is because you were going on about Hearts fans protesting yesterday.

We have had plenty of opportunities over the last 20 years to protest but have never bothered so it would be pointless now.

There was the folk with the coffin. Admittedly not how I wouldve went about it but I wouldnt have ripped the pish out them either. They were right & the folk laughing were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The reason I’m bringing up results from 20 years ago is because you were going on about Hearts fans protesting yesterday.

We have had plenty of opportunities over the last 20 years to protest but have never bothered so it would be pointless now.
    Apathy is far worse than anger & protest.
    Aberdeen as a club is stagnating & regressing.
    Managers have a shelf life
    We’ve been regressing under McInnes since the Scottish Cup final in 2016 v Celtic when Rogic scored in the 93rd minute.

That all said, Milne can’t see it.
    He’s happy.
    We qualify for our annual 4, maybe 6 games in Europe before meekly going out.
    We make Hampden regularly but don’t win.
    We’re top 4.
    “Rangers” are stronger.
    He has everything he wants the Masonic a*sehole.

As long as Milne is in charge, McInnes is pretty much bomb proof.

Unless we’re bottom 6 come April post split, I’m pretty sure he’ll be here this time next year too, with the same negative tactics & post match excuses & “we need to ask the question” type tedium.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There was the folk with the coffin. Admittedly not how I wouldve went about it but I wouldnt have ripped the pish out them either. They were right & the folk laughing were wrong
    The only other case which you could file under protest was the 'Stewart Milne - Epic Fail' banner that was displayed in the Y. Can't remember exactly when that was right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The only other case which you could file under protest was the 'Stewart Milne - Epic Fail' banner that was displayed in the Y. Can't remember exactly when that was right enough.
    The only real way to judge is attendances. Nobody I go with can really be @rsed anymore. These are folk who have went to some pretty extraordinary lengths to watch AFC over 30+ years of going.

The issue is Milne. We know that. But McInnes knows what hes doing here

Whats happening on the park is not the most important thing to the club and especially the board just now. Aberdeenshire FCs new home is. This leaves McInnes in a position where he is untouchable as he is brown nosing Milne talking about how ace and essential the Dunecht Dome is. This Milne fluffery from him gets him extra brownie points and the football his team plays is forgiven because it is secondary in the importance scale. If he is seen to champion the idea of moving the club his job is totally safe. Hes not stupid, he knows his stock is down and he has a safe gig. So he's going about making it safer as moving is of utmost importance and he is seen to agree. Season ticket numbers being down this season and fan disillusionment and a team in regression is not important as is not being able to beat the very poor bottom of the league team at home. We could get put out of the cup in a week and a bit with defeats to Livi and sevco thrown into he mix in the next fortnight and he would still have the safest job in Scotland. Although not the root cause hes still a big part of the issues at Pittodrie

Players play,Managers manage,(do alligators alligate?), he's sticking his bearded beak into behind the scenes matters because it suits his agenda of knowing he wont get a better gig than this

Yep, spot on Pacmin.

Amongst all the lies and half truths about the stadium move, there is two absolute certainties.

1- There’s no way Milne could’ve sold this god awful idea without the ‘Best manager since Fergie’

2- His job is safe until it’s built. He even gets to write off the dross on the park, as things will get better once the stadium is complete, just wait & see!

At the end of the day, the only thing that will really concern Milne is if we put up a strong discernment that we want rid of him and McInnes. Stop giving the club money for starters...that is what they really rely on. Then on any given opportunity tell them both to f’uck off!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    RJ you see what you want to see in your own wee fantasy world.
    You really must be hurting inside that your poor wee Del is getting a bit stick at the moment. It’s fascinating how you can’t even see why as such. You genuinely believe he is still the manager our club needs. It’s folk like you that make him do as he pleases.
    His football approach and style is absolutely boring and stopping us from progressing. It suits a lot of folk though as he fits in with them.

Page 404 of 625 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast