+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 416 of 625 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Correct. It's the best we can hope for I'm afraid. Take a bow Mister Milne.
    As yous say, take a bow Mister Milne and oH dEReK mcWInLeSS !!!

Things are not going to get any better any time soon min

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Plenty posters on here give the impression that just about anyone could do a better job than McInnes. So say he gets the sack and then , as expected, the results and performances are improved (as this seems to be nailed on due to McInnes being so useless).

Would that inevitable improvement not take the heat off Milne to some extent , and actually strengthen his position?

Have you got a a Plan B ?
    I will say it again since you missed it the last time...
    Once McInnes is hounded out Milne will follow suit. Milne doesn’t want to invest any money whatsoever in funding a new stadium so it could possibly even help him cut his ties with the club. The training facilities are opening very shortly, it would be fantastic if McInnes didn’t even get the chance to use them as such. What a kick in the teeth for hoofball that would be!
    C’mon you know it’s right, sing as one...

MCINNES MCINNES GET TO F’UCK
    MCINNES GET TO F’UCK

As for a plan B (which won’t be necessary, but I will still provide)....

Captain Blowupsheep hires the boat I require (remember folks, salute the man every time he posts now as he is of a superior position than yourself) then I get info on the exact coordinates of the new training hub and set the rocket launcher accordingly and then

Name:  7FE2020C-86F4-47D9-BFE8-D51D21924545.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  11.8 KB

*please hide under your bed as coordinations could be slightly off!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    As for a plan B (which won’t be necessary, but I will still provide)....

Captain Blowupsheep hires the boat I require (remember folks, salute the man every time he posts now as he is of a superior position than yourself) then I get info on the exact coordinates of the new training hub and set the rocket launcher accordingly and then

Name:  7FE2020C-86F4-47D9-BFE8-D51D21924545.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  11.8 KB

*please hide under your bed as coordinations could be slightly off!
    quality pal, fkn quality now that is funny

Fully trained and fully qualified Captain Blowupsheep (Pugwash) at your service.
    I am still waiting for the local UAE marine FTA to approve the addition of the gunboat to my license, will be in touch soon
    And will double double check the coordinates before launching anything so fellow posters should safe enough

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    We’re sitting third having played only six games which you would have practically hand picked to start the season. Let’s see where we are at the end of October once the first round of games has been completed. I predict verging on bottom 6.
    Absolutely, McInnes is not the messiah getting the very most he can squeeze from Aberdeen. In my view, we're freewheeling downhill and I fear the for the next couple of months.

We're playing diabolically at the moment. Some will say that's positive that we're playing poorly and scraping points. I, on the other hand, believe it's the beginning of the end for McInnes. And I'm convinced it will start on Wednesday with defeat at Hearts.

I don't think that's negative talk. It's based on what we've offered this season. The most impressive performance this season was against Chikhura, a team who travelled to Pittodrie, via a flight to Doha from Tbilisi and then bus from Edinburgh. We just don't look very good.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    quality pal, fkn quality now that is funny

Fully trained and fully qualified Captain Blowupsheep (Pugwash) at your service.
    I am still waiting for the local UAE marine FTA to approve the addition of the gunboat to my license, will be in touch soon
    And will double double check the coordinates before launching anything so fellow posters should safe enough
    I hope you all noticed I had a plan B. And an attacking one at that!

Great banter, it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Absolutely, McInnes is not the messiah getting the very most he can squeeze from Aberdeen. In my view, we're freewheeling downhill and I fear the for the next couple of months.

We're playing diabolically at the moment. Some will say that's positive that we're playing poorly and scraping points. I, on the other hand, believe it's the beginning of the end for McInnes. And I'm convinced it will start on Wednesday with defeat at Hearts.

I don't think that's negative talk. It's based on what we've offered this season. The most impressive performance this season was against Chikhura, a team who travelled to Pittodrie, via a flight to Doha from Tbilisi and then bus from Edinburgh. We just don't look very good.
    What really confuses me is this.
    After we beat Chikhura 5-0 at Pittodrie, Derek McInnes said in his post match interview that "the supporters have seen the team I want us to be".

That really encouraged me, as on the night, we pressed, we were aggressive from the start and on the front foot.
    We scored some nice goals with good passing etc.

OK, Chikhura as it turns out were the equivalent of an Alloa or whatever, but nonetheless, the intent to attack and be aggressive from the start was there.

So what I don't get is in just about every game since, we've been laboured, square ball after square ball at a slow pace, then an aimless punt.
    Creating about two shots on target per game.
    WHY?!

McInnes has always been pretty pragmatic by nature.
    I thought his comments post Chikhura were signs of a change maybe.

Apparently not.

I'll finish off by saying though, even if DM was sacked (it's NOT going to happen folks), do we really think Milne would appoint a forward thinking, young, dynamic coach who'd get us playing free flowing football?
    He wouldn't.
    He'd likely appoint someone like Derek Adams and it would be more of the same.
    Look around Scottish football - name a team that plays passing, attacking football - OK, the Dhims & the scum might, but they can spend £10m on players in the transfer window, so that isn't relevant.

I'm afraid we're stuck with what we've got for a while, and have to face that fact, unless we have a catastrophic season.
    We'll quite possibly limp to 3rd place, qualify for Europe and maybe make a Hamdung appearance.
    Stewart Milne and the board are happy with that, the standard of the football is of no concern to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

OK, Chikhura as it turns out were the equivalent of an Alloa or whatever,
    The equivalent of a Clachnacuddin reserves would actually be more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Great banter, it really is.
    Name:  19CDA70D-8D4D-439B-B368-F88C8F32B8B8.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  8.3 KB

Page 416 of 625 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast