+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 417 of 952 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517917 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 9517

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What a collapse. T-shirts ready, other sh!tey memorabilia ready, team ready.....not quite
    I would have said it was more of a good start than a title challenge,they had more of a chance of winning the league under Burnley in 2005 when they won their first 10 games and bizarrely fired him.

I know they were shafted by a cheating hun ref, but after their pathetic capitulation against the scum today, what’s the betting Motherwell play like men possessed against us next up, kicking everything that moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Their title bottle crash has to be the funniest thing that’s ever happened in Scottish football
    Oh yes with bells on, once in a while just for kicks ill get that game from Dens up on youtube...btw, what did happen to Levein that day...no show on the team bus was it not, later put down to flu...strange one...biggest game for them in 20 years and his flu was so bad he couldnt even make the game as a spectator??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would have said it was more of a good start than a title challenge,they had more of a chance of winning the league under Burnley in 2005 when they won their first 10 games and bizarrely fired him.
    I was referring to the team Dundee spanked on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Oh yes with bells on, once in a while just for kicks ill get that game from Dens up on youtube...btw, what did happen to Levein that day...no show on the team bus was it not, later put down to flu...strange one...biggest game for them in 20 years and his flu was so bad he couldnt even make the game as a spectator??!!!
    I have it on excellent authority that he properly sh@t it that day.

Their title bottle crash has to be the funniest thing that’s ever happened in Scottish football
    It's only the second funniest, the original Huns going bust is the funniest.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I know they were shafted by a cheating hun ref, but after their pathetic capitulation against the scum today, what’s the betting Motherwell play like men possessed against us next up, kicking everything that moves.
    You always say that in these circumstances. Makes no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was referring to the team Dundee spanked on the last day.
    Yeah sorry I never read the post a couple above yours

Surely up there with Jean Van De Velde as one of the biggest collapses in sporting history.

AC Milan in the 05 Champions Leage Final was pretty collossal too but I don’t suppose it invokes quite the same level of deep, long term psychological trauma when you’ve won the trophy 4 times in the previous 15 years whereas ‘86 is pretty much the defining moment in the recent history of HMFC 😄.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Surely up there with Jean Van De Velde as one of the biggest collapses in sporting history.

AC Milan in the 05 Champions Leage Final was pretty collossal too but I don’t suppose it invokes quite the same level of deep, long term psychological trauma when you’ve won the trophy 4 times in the previous 15 years whereas ‘86 is pretty much the defining moment in the recent history of HMFC 😄.
    VDV had one thing on his mind on the tee, left is dead....went right and indeed played safe with his 2nd shot, I disagree with his decision, but if he missed it right he would get a drop.....thankfully he did not hit a spectator but instead a metal stantion which resulted in 50 yards backwards into bundai and obviously no drop.....after that,WTF, however holed a decent putt to make playoff.

AC Milan was unbelievable and Dudek after making that save did not play again for the scallies(I think)

Anyway.....86 is without doubt the biggest f uck up.....I was at Kilbowie supporting the once michty as SAF rested players for the final next week.....we strolled to 6-0, when the scores from Love St,Dens were filtering thru in the 2nd half we all looked at each other in disbelief and the once michty remain to this day to be the last team outwith the cheeks to win the league.

The following week was another stroll, thankfully only 3-0 this time which Joe Coral had to pay for my summer in Ibiza.

SF

Page 417 of 952 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517917 ... LastLast