+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 420 of 530 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Agreed the hyndman signing just makes it more abundantly clear that afc are in a malaise! It's a creative signing

I have zero faith we will sign ANYONE today and even if we do it'll be some defender on loan we've never heard of.

I'd just love another marketing call fae pittodrie (last one was 5 weeks ago) about joining DNA I'd just love it as i thinks I'd be very strong with my response
    Hyndman now, is this the level of negativity that surrounds the support that they get misty eyed and upset over him.

I do wonder how so many of you manage to butter your toast in the morning without slitting your own wrists.

Cheer up it's a beautiful world out there and Aberdeen are at Dundee tomorrow, 3 points and the world with be rosey again. Plus just wait till our Derek gets his man.

Street parties and euphoria everywhere.

Stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    ... okay i will bite... we did need to replace him. I know you really hated the guy, but its obvious we are missing him in midfield just now.
    Hardly noticed he wasn't there.
    Of course there was a lack to pointless long cross field passes but that's hardly a miss.

I have hopes for Forrester.

Actually I have hopes for a Forrester / May partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    You have proof of this??
    Yes...where is the DNA money? I don’t see any spent on top of our increased budget from last season. The DNA money will come in handy for rolling out the red carpet to invite the huns to our new fancy stadium. Bravo Stewart Milne for everything you have done for our great club at Pittodrie. What an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You can opt out of their calls, I presume you did that.
    I certainly did.
    No I didn’t. I get the impression they don’t think I am easily brainwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes...where is the DNA money? I don’t see any spent on top of our increased budget from last season. The DNA money will come in handy for rolling out the red carpet to invite the huns to our new fancy stadium. Bravo Stewart Milne for everything you have done for our great club at Pittodrie. What an achievement.
    You will have to do better than that ffs.

I want proof not half baked conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Lets just hope that now the English window is done there will be a number players we have been looking at finally available.

It might be a nice wee Friday surprise for us all.
    I don’t think anyone on here wouldn’t mind the club doing a bit tooling up today.

You will have to do better than that ffs.

I want proof not half baked conspiracy theories.
    I have given you proof...what proof do you have to suggest otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hardly noticed he wasn't there.
    Of course there was a lack to pointless long cross field passes but that's hardly a miss.

I have hopes for Forrester.

Actually I have hopes for a Forrester / May partnership.
    You thought there was a lack of long balls pumped to the wings on Sunday? Interesting analysis.

Hyndman now, is this the level of negativity that surrounds the support that they get misty eyed and upset over him.

I do wonder how so many of you manage to butter your toast in the morning without slitting your own wrists.

Cheer up it's a beautiful world out there and Aberdeen are at Dundee tomorrow, 3 points and the world with be rosey again. Plus just wait till our Derek gets his man.

Street parties and euphoria everywhere.

Stay strong.
    Of course 3 points tomorrow would cheer me up a bit granted, but i fully expect 3 points so anything less would be pathetic. Though even though dundee lost to St Mirren they created enough good chances to win 7-2.

Also listen to DM interview on red tv he says its the free transfer market there in so looks like no transfer fees will be paid thus we would've spent much much less than last season even after being told we would have more with DNA on top.

I do like a moan if there is a whiff of an opportunity. My mate once called me Victor meldrew 😉
    Last edited by Stavros39; 10-08-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Dna

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    For anyone who has invested in the DNA scheme, assurances and undertakings will have been given by the Club in the small print, as this will be a legal and binding contract between the parties which will be governed by its written terms and conditions. If I had invested in the DNA scheme, and was concerned about any assurances I'd been given, I'd be inclined to look very closely at that contract to ensure that there have been no breaches and, if any are suspected, to write to the Club seeking explanations.

The transfer activity this season, thus far, with many decent players out and only a few, largely unproven, ones in has been nothing less than shocking and the Club should not take the fans to be fools!

Page 420 of 530 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast