+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who's going to win the world cup?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Wasn't that about 10yrs ago?

That's my point though, he can do it. It's the Barcelona/Spain way. All their top midfielders have that skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    One of Russia, Croatia, Denmark, England, Colombia, Sweden and Switzerland will be in the final.

Try not to panic yet chaps.
    It’s ok, with Brazil, France, Uruguay and Belgium in the other half, they’ll face a tough challenge in the final should they get there.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Really?
    I thought it was a clear one, particularly as they’ve given about 6 previously for similar offences.
    For me it wasnt enough to give the foul,i thought the ref got it right,just my opinion of course but if it had been given against us i'd be raging

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Really?
    I thought it was a clear one, particularly as they’ve given about 6 previously for similar offences.
    I would agree with you there,some of the VAR decisions compared to the one today have been questionable.

Possibly a few dodgy brown envelopes have been passed around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I just can’t see what enjoyment anyone could get from watching Iniesta play football.

Paul Mason smashed the Huns at Hampden. Iniesta has never done anything close to that in his career
    I’m sure Iniesta is highly envious of Paul Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wasn't that about 10yrs ago?

That's my point though, he can do it. It's the Barcelona/Spain way. All their top midfielders have that skill.
    Well he scored 35 goals for Barcelona and 13 goals for Spain so that must be every once in a while

Anyway his job was to be more of a creator for the likes of Messi,it’s kind of like saying McMaster wasn’t that good a player because he didn’t score enough goals for us.

I’m sure Iniesta is highly envious of Paul Mason
    I’m sure most footballers are. Just imagine it. Hampden Park in the sun, smashing 2 goals in against the most horrible shower of b’stards ever assembled in one team, in front of the Hun support, with 20,000 jubilant Dandies going ballistic.

No amount of world cups or Spanish titles comes close. Iniesta will know that himself. You could see his disappointment this evening

...it’s kind of like saying McMaster wasn’t that good a player because he didn’t score enough goals for us.
    No it's not.

Anyway, I don't have the sound on the football. Why didn't the Dane get sent off?

No it's not.

Anyway, I don't have the sound on the football. Why didn't the Dane get sent off?
    Cos he made a “genuine attempt” to get the ball.
    New rule last summer

No it's not.

Made a genuine attempt to play the ball.

Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast