+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 430 of 954 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530930 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 9531

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its true that Rosenborg are looking like they will field a weakened side, however technically they can still qualify, but are reliant on other results

They'd need to beat both Celtic and Leipzig and for Celtic to lose to Salzbug for it to go to head to head (they need a minimum 3 away goals against Leipzig)

So likelihood is they prepare for Sunday instead
    No likelihood whatsoever, 100 % they will be focused on Sunday as they will not qualify, the odds would reflect that, of which with Ayr passing an inspection this morning, I’m hopeful my mate’s horse being a mud lark should provide some ammo for the weekend at decent odds......f ucking hope so as he left Aberdeen early this morning and once there was delighted that the stewards deemed the ground acceptable.

SF

Would this horse happen to have a name?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Indeed it has, however, my mate would not be too enamoured if I put it out on a public forum, the cost of training is not cheap and any fluctuations in the market would affect things considering the distance travelled, for witiw I’ll only be sticking on a pony at double digit price(I hope) and that reflects my confidence.....would be handy if it won especially with the going after I’ve been offered 7’s for us on Sunday and any winnings will be lumped on that.

SF

12’s last night, mate got on at that, I’ve tried, but now 6’s as the fav unbackable should not get beat, it is obviously a 2 horse race and if any horse pulls out now(only 5 runners)the bookies can pay (off the record) to influence this decision due to liabilities as a horse being declared a non runner( which I expect) and it is then win only due to number of runners......snooze as I’ve found out and I loose.......anyway, just a wee punt.......
    Enjoy the final

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed it has, however, my mate would not be too enamoured if I put it out on a public forum, the cost of training is not cheap and any fluctuations in the market would affect things considering the distance travelled, for witiw I’ll only be sticking on a pony at double digit price(I hope) and that reflects my confidence.....would be handy if it won especially with the going after I’ve been offered 7’s for us on Sunday and any winnings will be lumped on that.

SF
    A bunch of sheep sh@ggin jakeys putting a £3.40 bet on isn't going to fluctuate the price

Spill

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    A bunch of sheep sh@ggin jakeys putting a £3.40 bet on isn't going to fluctuate the price

Spill
    ??

As I said in a later post it is too late now as the price has shrunk, of which, not exactly hard to fathom out who I tried to get a bet on.

Don’t judge everyone by your own shortfollowings regarding lack of finance or being a jakey.......some on here are well heeled and could easily influence a price.

SF

??

As I said in a later post it is too late now as the price has shrunk, of which, not exactly hard to fathom out who I tried to get a bet on.

Don’t judge everyone by your own shortfollowings regarding lack of finance or being a jakey.......some on here are well heeled and could easily influence a price.

SF
    PITTODRIE BAR RIGHT NOW ..... I shan't be spoken to in those terms, I will have my satisfaction......I'll be the one at the bar with the pringle jumper on, bragging to my chums from the golf club about my other mate who's big in the racing world....

COYR
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 29-11-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Would just like to point out that Rosenberg are also c*nts. Not in the same league as Celtic obviously but c*nts nonetheless.
    When I went to Oslo to see Valerenga my hotel was next to their supporters bar which I frequented, The Boheme Bar. Cracking pub with some of the friendliest people ive met via football. Anyway I liked the sign on the door.

"Fans of all teams welcome, except Lillestrom and Rosenborg"

Obviously Lillestrom is the derby but I took it as Rosenborg because they are c@nts

Might go back as Valerenga have a new ground

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    PITTODRIE BAR RIGHT NOW ..... I shan't be spoken to in those terms, I will have my satisfaction......I'll be the one at the bar with the pringle jumper on, bragging to my chums from the golf club about my other mate who's big in the racing world....

COYR
    Touché.....enjoying a beer in The Marine or I would have put on my diadoras/Lois cords/roll neck/Pringle diamond and Burberry scarf to meet up with you and your jakey mates.....

Bet what you can afford to lose, jackjarvis junior thankfully only had a small tickle, unfortunately my mate did not even get prize money to cover expenses never mind place money......

Enjoy the final

SF

....your jakey mates.....
    You taking that Mason?

Page 430 of 954 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530930 ... LastLast