+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 433 of 530 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Give us a laugh and tell us who knocked back our approach for their player this week? Who did Del want to bring to the club?
    Harry Kane, fee was agreed but personal terms were the sticking point.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I never mentioned DM.
    I don’t have the infatuation with him.
    Debate the points by all means, but have a look at most threads and see where the real drivel lies.
    The ****e lies with you. We could get papped 5 nil tomorrow, but it could have been 6.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    The ****e lies with you. We could get papped 5 nil tomorrow, but it could have been 6.
    Eh, what are you on about?

I don’t think we’ll get papped 5 nil, but if we do, I’ll criticise at that time.
    To get into a tiz when there’s 3 weeks till the window shuts is truly laughable.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 10-08-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Harry Kane, fee was agreed but personal terms were the sticking point.
    The question was directed at Stewart, but you knock yourself out.

Hey look, I'm the millionth visitor.

It must be the 50th time I've been the millionth visitor this week.

The adverts are ramping up again, why the f'uck do you all stay on this site?

In a tiz, wtf you on about. I'll make it simple for you. The season started 2 weeks ago. I don't give 2 ****s when the transfer window closes. We are ill prepared for a new season in defence, midfield and attack. Not ****ing good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Eh, what are you on about?

I don’t think we’ll get papped 5 nil, but if we do, I’ll criticise at that time.
    To get into a tiz when there’s 3 weeks till the window shuts is truly laughable.
    It's not so much the case of having another 3 weeks left to make signings, I would say that to a lot of folk it's the posh that's being spouted every day about having new players aboard for this game or that game and nothing happening, if by any chance there are signings towards the end of the window then all well and good, but in that time we still have to field a team capable of winning.

In a tiz, wtf you on about. I'll make it simple for you. The season started 2 weeks ago. I don't give 2 ****s when the transfer window closes. We are ill prepared for a new season in defence, midfield and attack. Not ****ing good enough.
    Totally agree. When the transfer window shuts we will be too far behind Celtic to call it a kid on challenge.

Exactly this. We are one injury to Devlin away from god knows what our defence is tomorrow. Also I'm no fan of Hibs or Lennon but look how quickly they moved to replace McGinn once he was gone. We knew several weeks before Rooney left that he was going yet here we are more than a month later and still no replacement. We may yet have a decent squad by the time the window closes but how far behind in the league will we be by then and more importantly are we still in he League Cup at that time?

Can we not all just agree that we have been ill prepared for the start of this season’s matches?

Page 433 of 530 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast