+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 434 of 923 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 9222

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I get your mischief making, Parky...you remind me so much of that Ramjet chap who may thankfully still be found over on the V*tal site. You did though vote for the decidedly anti-Brexit ‘Greens’, so perhaps not so ‘sceptical’ as you make out.
    My decision to vote green in a local government election had nothing to do with their national brexit policies, but rather the continued crisis that we are walking into eyed wide open regarding climate change, pollution etc etc. I might be dead by the time it really bites but my kids, and kids' kids wont be

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Speaking of Roger the Dodger, would it not be appropriate to offer him a pardon and invite him to return to this site?
    A pardon? Did this guy kill someone?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Its absolutely ****ing hilarious winding up people from both sides, but even funnier to think most take what I post on an internet forum that seriously!
    No we don't take you seriously, most of what you post has zero provenance and can be disproved with a quick search on the internet. The internet's a great thing, there's also a lot of material out there on what drives the kind of person who constantly calls individuals or groups names, and ends almost every sentence with an exclamation mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    My decision to vote green in a local government election had nothing to do with their national brexit policies, but rather the continued crisis that we are walking into eyed wide open regarding climate change, pollution etc etc. I might be dead by the time it really bites but my kids, and kids' kids wont be
    Spoken like someone who actually THINKS about the power of the vote. 'Someone' on here last week actually intimated that fighting for a second referendum was more important that fighting climate change which was a bit of a 'plot lost' moment IMO

Take that point entirely Parky...although I imagine you voting Green where you live had about as much impact as me voting Labour where I live.
    I will be voting Liberal in the Euros though...simply because they are the only major(ish) Party who’s policy on Europe is not either bonkers or made up ‘on the hoof’...plus, despite what Basil Swale says (shouts)...I still quite like old Vince.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 08-05-2019 at 04:09 PM.

I almost certainly wont bother voting in the £ 150 million farce known as Euro elections, but if I do, then the monster raving looney party candidate, or nearest equivalent, will be the beneficiary.

Actually the local green didn't do too badly, but it was still a blue sweep in my ward: Greens comfortably outscored the Lib Dem candidate and Labour would have lost their deposit if such rules applied.

Greens now have the second largest number of councillors, albeit a long way behind the Tories, but they have double the number of your sainted LibDems, and 6 more than the Corbynistas.
    Last edited by Geoff Parkstone; 08-05-2019 at 04:26 PM.

I almost certainly wont bother voting in the £ 150 million farce known as Euro elections, but if I do, then the monster raving looney party candidate, or nearest equivalent, will be the beneficiary.

Actually the local green didn't do too badly, but it was still a blue sweep in my ward: Greens comfortably outscored the Lib Dem candidate and Labour would have lost their deposit if such rules applied.

Greens now have the second largest number of councillors, albeit a long way behind the Tories, but they have double the number of your sainted LibDems, and 6 more than the Corbynistas.
    Not ‘sainted’ GP...just, along with the Greens and non Corbynista Labour, the best of a pretty poor bunch imo.

Frankly, you’ll be unsurprised to know, I’d vote anything to stop the Brexit Party or UKIP although the latter are pretty much finished anyway imo.

Brexit Party all the way, you know it makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    No we don't take you seriously, most of what you post has zero provenance
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Brexit Party all the way, you know it makes sense!
    You seem to be confusing ‘sense’ with nonsense, MoP...but at least we know where you stand.

Next time you speak to your mate Nigel ask him how much he’s earned out of Brexit while the rest of the country has suffered.

Page 434 of 923 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484534 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)