+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Got to be more to this, who resigns over going to her 2nd home.
    There is more to this

This is the Chief Medical Officer in Scotland who has told us all to "stay at home" but ignores her own advice & drives 40 miles to visit her seaside home, not once but twice
    Sturgeon should have sacked her after the first occasion

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    There is more to this

This is the Chief Medical Officer in Scotland who has told us all to "stay at home" but ignores her own advice & drives 40 miles to visit her seaside home, not once but twice
    Sturgeon should have sacked her after the first occasion
    Absolutely. Not sure why MT is surprised by her sacking.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Absolutely. Not sure why MT is surprised by her sacking.
    She resigned.

Don’t we need all the medical staff to pull together? Yes she was a moron and the police had a word, she apologised (yes I know she had no choice) I’m sure she won’t be doing it again but surely she is needed

She resigned.

Don’t we need all the medical staff to pull together? Yes she was a moron and the police had a word, she apologised (yes I know she had no choice) I’m sure she won’t be doing it again but surely she is needed
    Fair enough - she "resigned" after meeting with Sturgeon. You say tomato.....

She resigned.

Seems to be a diiferent story if people from other walks of life do it.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Seems to be a diiferent story if people from other walks of life do it.
    I’m not happy with any who don’t take these rules serious but I’m sure a medic v let’s say a footballer are totally different in what’s should be said/done.

I just think maybe she is actually needed but then again I could be wrong maybe the footballer is more important

She can't be trusted and the public and her work colleagues wont believe anything she says or does.

Untenable position and Sturgeon made a serious error of judgment thinking she could carry on

It's better for he dignity that she resigned late last night because she would have been dismissed by lunchtime today

Her actions completely undermine what Matt Hancock and the more credible medical advisors are saying. They must have been in complete disbelief and exasperation yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    She can't be trusted and the public and her work colleagues wont believe anything she says or does.

Untenable position and Sturgeon made a serious error of judgment thinking she could carry on

It's better for he dignity that she resigned late last night because she would have been dismissed by lunchtime today

Her actions completely undermine what Matt Hancock and the more credible medical advisors are saying. They must have been in complete disbelief and exasperation yesterday
    Good points about work colleagues (I didn’t think of that) if that’s the case then maybe the decision was the right one after all

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Not sure it's just Hancock and the other advisor's who think this is unbelievable. I'm gobsmacked at why she would think her actions were ok especially as she's prob one of the top photographed people in Scotland over the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not sure it's just Hancock and the other advisor's who think this is unbelievable. I'm gobsmacked at why she would think her actions were ok especially as she's prob one of the top photographed people in Scotland over the last few weeks.
    I mentioned those people Cayton because they are the ones who Are on TV banging the same drum everyday and then they have to stand up in front of us and try and deal with what she did.

I don't think Matt Hancock gets any sleep. He seems to be in a lot of places from early morning to late at night

With regard to Kyle Walker, if I were City I'd be looking at the finer points of his contract and deciding whether he can be dismissed. I'd then donate all or some of the remainder of the money he would have earnt to a holiday fund for Doctors and Nurses.
    We all know that he will get a paltry two to three week fine which will proabaly equate to what a nurse would earn in 20 years
    Last edited by flourbasher; 06-04-2020 at 11:57 AM.

Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast