+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 447 of 489 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Red_china View Post
    whats this ****E they are spouting now about some car sponsor?

"wisnae us mister - we's tooold you we widdnae dae it'.

KICK -----THEM ------OUT
    E

Now then.
    Is this not an ideal time for the 11-1 voting system to be used to sort them oot?
    Tail doesn't wag the dog , they maybe did state they were not happy about this deal, but it was signed and I assume that under the rules of league that they are obliged to comply .
    Be total joke ( but totally expected) if they are not penalised for this blatant disregard and disrespectful act towards league and its main sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I see Aldos pal Murdo Fraser has been piping up again. SNP are being 'nakedly hostile' towards the pro union/ monarchist club.
    So many things wrong with all of this but all very predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    E

Now then.
    Is this not an ideal time for the 11-1 voting system to be used to sort them oot?
    Tail doesn't wag the dog , they maybe did state they were not happy about this deal, but it was signed and I assume that under the rules of league that they are obliged to comply .
    Be total joke ( but totally expected) if they are not penalised for this blatant disregard and disrespectful act towards league and its main sponsor.
    Ten point deduction should suffice .

Hate to rain on the parade here but the huns are actually in the right here. They pointed out rule 17 before the deal was done and yet Doncaster (how is he still in a job) and his cronies went ahead. CINCH could walk away from this deal and Doncaster only has himself to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Hate to rain on the parade here but the huns are actually in the right here. They pointed out rule 17 before the deal was done and yet Doncaster (how is he still in a job) and his cronies went ahead. CINCH could walk away from this deal and Doncaster only has himself to blame.
    Fair enough. So in the interests of decency and rule compliance ;

SACK DONCASTER.

And Demote the hunz !! ( Cause, hey, it`s just business, nothing personal, but you don`t disrespect da Family. )

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    This Cinch deal could get a bit messy. I am reliably informed that CEO of Aberdeen FC club sponsor, Saltire Energy, is very unhappy that the 'Cinch' logo has appeared on the Aberdeen FC shirts. He considers this to be in breach of the sponsorship contract and contrary to assurances he had recently received from AFC on this subject. The Official Club sponsor taking the Club to court is a very real and embarrassing possibility.

What the f'uck has Doncaster done now?

He's an arsehole of the highest magnitude and should be nowhere near Scottish football.

Maybe a job on Aberdeen Council would be more suited.

I’d hud the ladder for Barney to climb up and kick the prick in the pakoras.

I've not been following this, so forgive my naivety. Is my understanding correct that Doncaster has signed a deal that is in conflict either everyone's separate commercial, or pre-existing commercial deals. Why would SEVCO be picking a fight about getting more money in the door, given their ****show finances. I also dont understand why Saltire would be bent out of shape, when its not a competing brand?

If you’ve paid good money to be the sole sponsor on the jersey then you are going to be pretty miffed to see the start of said jersey being splattered with advertising.

Page 447 of 489 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast