+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 923 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    I appreciate that we do the same checks in France, but we do then on all our borders, whereas the French don't have checks on their other borders.

It's just as well that the agreement allows the checks in the other country rather than when you get off the ferry. If that was the case, the queue would back up into the ferry.
    Yes from the French POV its bloody stupid doing any checks, because UK - France people flow is many tenths of a percent of total flow, there's no way they can practically secure their land borders elsewhere due to Schengen. But from a UK POV we need them to stick at it to secure our inward border. I'm saying that because border control is UK policy, not because I have a view.

Tricky...there are times when it's really worth debating with you and others when your agenda is so transparently obvious that it's just not worth it. Unfortunately this is one of the latter.
    You clearly couldn't wait to play the anti-Muslim anti-EU card from when you reappeared with post 432. I'm not entirely surprised because this is exactly the type of strategy that Mr. Farage has proved so adept at...plant the seeds of fear and suspicion and watch the twisted tree of paranoia grow.
    Of the two million migrants who have recently entered Germany, and not including the great many more who are happily settled there, these latest 'terrorists' represent something in the region of 0.0001% and apparently one of them was inspired by that well known Muslim, and sadly infinitely more effective terrorist, Anders Breivik.
    There is much I disagree with about the Muslim faith, and for that matter all organised religion, but just as it would have been wrong to blame Catholicism and all Catholics for the IRA atrocities in the last four decades of the twentieth century so it is both wrong and unhelpful to lay all the blame for the recent outrages at the door of Islam...but then I suspect you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Tricky...there are times when it's really worth debating with you and others when your agenda is so transparently obvious that it's just not worth it. Unfortunately this is one of the latter.
    You clearly couldn't wait to play the anti-Muslim anti-EU card from when you reappeared with post 432. I'm not entirely surprised because this is exactly the type of strategy that Mr. Farage has proved so adept at...plant the seeds of fear and suspicion and watch the twisted tree of paranoia grow.
    Of the two million migrants who have recently entered Germany, and not including the great many more who are happily settled there, these latest 'terrorists' represent something in the region of 0.0001% and apparently one of them was inspired by that well known Muslim, and sadly infinitely more effective terrorist, Anders Breivik.
    There is much I disagree with about the Muslim faith, and for that matter all organised religion, but just as it would have been wrong to blame Catholicism and all Catholics for the IRA atrocities in the last four decades of the twentieth century so it is both wrong and unhelpful to lay all the blame for the recent outrages at the door of Islam...but then I suspect you know that.
    Whether I blame Islam or not, it is the very fact that the EU is powerless to stop and is actively allowing atrocities with it's own policies.

Or are you now saying that the attacks in France and Belgium were not helped by the EU allowing free movement?
    I raised this because folks keep saying Immigration is not important, it's the economy.
    The events of the last few weeks have been coming for some time. You love to slaughter Farage, but he said this would happen.
    You, like Junker think it's trivial.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVoaTIKdLPM
    Well the country voting majority didn't think it was.

You aint seen nothing yet.
    I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of what's going to be a very long European nightmare."
    Merkel and the liberal left have presented Germany and Europe with a gift that will likely go on giving, for generations.

Tricky...I'm not sure who you think has been saying 'immigration is not important, it's the economy'. Clearly the whole question of immigration is important and there are ways in which it has been badly handled by successive governments but that isn't, imo, a justification for the question of immigration being allowed to hijack the whole referendum. As I have said, from the comments you've made recently you clearly have your own anti-Islam, anti-Eastern European, anti-EU agenda. You support Farage while I can't abide him but he hasn't been proved right despite doing all in his power to promote the sort of fear and paranoia designed to cause divisions within our increasingly multi-cultural society. Let's face it...such is his popularity he couldn't even get himself elected in a believed to be 'safe' seat in the SE.

"I was working in Paris when 911 happened and had to fly back from CDG airport in the following days (no stress on that flight ) -"

Gsdpode, you were lucky. But for a decision of clients to go to a confetence in NOLA I should have been on 40th floor of one of the towers: but planned trip was aborted.

Come to think of it, it was me that was lucky. There but the grace of God, but then again I also kust missed being in one of the Birmingham pubs that was bombed due to a late bus and walked past the white van full of explosives that took out the CU building / Baltic Exchange 4 times in the 45 minutes before it exploded. Must be charmed

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Whether I blame Islam or not, it is the very fact that the EU is powerless to stop and is actively allowing atrocities with it's own policies.

Or are you now saying that the attacks in France and Belgium were not helped by the EU allowing free movement?
    I raised this because folks keep saying Immigration is not important, it's the economy.
    The events of the last few weeks have been coming for some time. You love to slaughter Farage, but he said this would happen.
    You, like Junker think it's trivial.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVoaTIKdLPM
    Well the country voting majority didn't think it was.

You aint seen nothing yet.
    I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of what's going to be a very long European nightmare."
    Merkel and the liberal left have presented Germany and Europe with a gift that will likely go on giving, for generations.

Oh well at least your true colours are out! As for Farage's predictions well they are on a level with the mystic Rats, something will happen somewhere!

Yes linking any of the recent events to the free movement of people within Europe is tenuous to say the link as is saying that the voting majority of the country think the same - Failed Asylum seeker, german born iranian with mental health issues yes I get the link I really do!

Those who voted Brexit were concerned at immigrants in their area and supposedly taking "their" jobs, some thought the NHS was getting £360 million, others thought we were ruled by Brussels, and some no doubt thought about terrorism - however if you can possibly think outside your anti foreigner views, you'd know that germany, France and indeed the Uk have had terrorist atrocities, maniacs killing and bombing people for decades long before the EU had such a policy - being out of the EU does not mean we wont have to accept Assylum Seekers or that mentally ill people or even those with a grudge or an unhealthy obsession with video games will not take such action and well you know it! You seem almost eager to welcome in doom, so you can say "I told you so"

Frankly you should have stopped when your contribution to the debate was at least half true, now you just sound paranoid and mentally unhinged - humans have bee killing each other for senseless reasons for centuries, all creeds all colours have and unfortunately will continue to do so and whether we are in or out of the Eu won't make one iota of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Tricky...I'm not sure who you think has been saying 'immigration is not important, it's the economy'. Clearly the whole question of immigration is important and there are ways in which it has been badly handled by successive governments but that isn't, imo, a justification for the question of immigration being allowed to hijack the whole referendum. As I have said, from the comments you've made recently you clearly have your own anti-Islam, anti-Eastern European, anti-EU agenda. You support Farage while I can't abide him but he hasn't been proved right despite doing all in his power to promote the sort of fear and paranoia designed to cause divisions within our increasingly multi-cultural society. Let's face it...such is his popularity he couldn't even get himself elected in a believed to be 'safe' seat in the SE.
    The same safe seat where the Tories (still un answered) pulled out all the stops, to block him you mean?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gene...el-Farage.html

My own ( yearh right) anti islam/anti east european/ anti eu agenda are all interconnected. Or did you not see that?

I've told you before, the plan/water down of blood lines/one state are all interconnected
    No one voted for it, but it's imposed on us. It now costs European lies.
    You may not like that, but it';s happening. Has Farage lied? No he hasn't. The Europhiles do the same stance every time-
    See no evil/hear no evil/speak no evil

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The same safe seat where the Tories (still un answered) pulled out all the stops, to block him you mean?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gene...el-Farage.html

My own ( yearh right) anti islam/anti east european/ anti eu agenda are all interconnected. Or did you not see that?

I've told you before, the plan/water down of blood lines/one state are all interconnected
    No one voted for it, but it's imposed on us. It now costs European lies.
    You may not like that, but it';s happening. Has Farage lied? No he hasn't. The Europhiles do the same stance every time-
    See no evil/hear no evil/speak no evil

What a load of cock you talk! I'm seriously worried there is a dangerously unhinged person living in Nottinghamshire who manages to ascribe all ills to a Grand Plan! Heck you'll be claiming your the son of God next and claiming the Royal family are actually lizards!!!

To think Anag and I took you seriously at first and tried to debate seriously with you, may as well have labelled you the fantasist you really were from the start.

Oh and repeating crap time after time does not make it true, just makes the person repeating it look rather silly.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh well at least your true colours are out! As for Farage's predictions well they are on a level with the mystic Rats, something will happen somewhere!

Yes linking any of the recent events to the free movement of people within Europe is tenuous to say the link as is saying that the voting majority of the country think the same - Failed Asylum seeker, german born iranian with mental health issues yes I get the link I really do!

Those who voted Brexit were concerned at immigrants in their area and supposedly taking "their" jobs, some thought the NHS was getting £360 million, others thought we were ruled by Brussels, and some no doubt thought about terrorism - however if you can possibly think outside your anti foreigner views, you'd know that germany, France and indeed the Uk have had terrorist atrocities, maniacs killing and bombing people for decades long before the EU had such a policy - being out of the EU does not mean we wont have to accept Assylum Seekers or that mentally ill people or even those with a grudge or an unhealthy obsession with video games will not take such action and well you know it! You seem almost eager to welcome in doom, so you can say "I told you so"

Frankly you should have stopped when your contribution to the debate was at least half true, now you just sound paranoid and mentally unhinged - humans have bee killing each other for senseless reasons for centuries, all creeds all colours have and unfortunately will continue to do so and whether we are in or out of the Eu won't make one iota of difference.
    I'll sit on it Swale, it'll get a lot worse before it gets anywhere near better. It's here and it's happening.
    I suggest you two apologists read the German papers. It's getting blue touch paper time over there.

'Has Farage lied? No he hasn't.' LOL...I suppose Gove and Johnson are the epitome of integrity and Forest are going to win the League too. Please...do behave.

Page 45 of 923 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145545 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)