+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 457 of 954 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Anyone on here still thinking sitting off Timothy and not getting in their faces is the right tactics?

How many times do we need to watch other teams give them a game or beat them by getting in their faces. Time and again Timothy have shown they can’t cope with it.

But no, sitting off and letting them play - that’s how you do it...
    Boxing day game 3-4 Timothy we had only a mere 35 fkn % possession at home whereas up until that game our average home possession was about 58%
    Nail on the head moog and our manager needs to grow a set of balls when we play them next time, as they clearly can't handle it when teams have a right go and are constantly in their face, timothy were made to look a very poor side by the huns yesterday

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Boxing day game 3-4 Timothy we had only a mere 35 fkn % possession at home whereas up until that game our average home possession was about 58%
    Nail on the head moog and our manager needs to grow a set of balls when we play them next time, as they clearly can't handle it when teams have a right go and are constantly in their face, timothy were made to look a very poor side by the huns yesterday

SF
    Did we give them a game?

Possession at times can be dictated by the whistler.....Gollum albeit giving us 2 pens, was keen as f uck to give fouls against us throughout the game, therefore breaking us down....having 2100 pished up rhabid Tim’s behind the Lino does not help either.....factor in the Beaton factor letting a lot go and a mere 750 Tim’s not being able to influence when you have 50000 pished up bears......I’m not saying we did not stand off, however there are certain things that influence results, missing 2 key defenders cost us dearly on Boxing Day along with other aspects of the 90 mins.

As always

SF

I would rather watch the mongo derby than guffball. Any day. It you are talking about over hype. F@ck me guffball is embarrasing. Closely followed by the chump league

Id watch Hamilton v St Mirren over guffball. Id watch QOTS v ICT on Alba over guffball.

Scottish fitba trumps everything in my viewing

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Did we give them a game?

Possession at times can be dictated by the whistler.....Gollum albeit giving us 2 pens, was keen as f uck to give fouls against us throughout the game, therefore breaking us down....having 2100 pished up rhabid Tim’s behind the Lino does not help either.....factor in the Beaton factor letting a lot go and a mere 750 Tim’s not being able to influence when you have 50000 pished up bears......I’m not saying we did not stand off, however there are certain things that influence results, missing 2 key defenders cost us dearly on Boxing Day along with other aspects of the 90 mins.

As always

SF
    Timothy were there to be beat, as they have been a few times and yet we stand off, the 4-3 score line flatters us a bit IMHO but that's just as i said IMHO which we are all entitled to (opinions and all that)
    We stood off from them yet again and the huns showed yesterday that they quite simply cannot cope with that approach.
    Hope DM was watching and taking notes.
    But that's the year end and we are only 3 points of top spot, fk knows how far ahead we would be if we had had a better start and shown some decent consistency.
    So all in all mustn't grumble and I'm quite happy with where we are for now.
    But for the record Cosgrove is still shyte though and normal service has been resumed by him in the last couple of games

Happy New Year JJ

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Timothy were there to be beat, as they have been a few times and yet we stand off, the 4-3 score line flatters us a bit IMHO but that's just as i said IMHO which we are all entitled to (opinions and all that)
    We stood off from them yet again and the huns showed yesterday that they quite simply cannot cope with that approach.
    Hope DM was watching and taking notes.
    But that's the year end and we are only 3 points of top spot, fk knows how far ahead we would be if we had had a better start and shown some decent consistency.
    So all in all mustn't grumble and I'm quite happy with where we are for now.
    But for the record Cosgrove is still shyte though and normal service has been resumed by him in the last couple of games

Happy New Year JJ

SF
    Happy new year to yourself too, I’m back to the bread and butter of amateur fitba next Saturday and will not have scope to watch much of the once michty apart from midweek/Sundays, and indeed you are correct, it is all about opinions,of which most are respected on here, I stand by why I walked up the road fuming at Gollum though.......the best ref we ever had was William Miller esquire......it did not do us any harm.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    the best ref we ever had was William Miller esquire......it did not do us any harm.

SF
    Cannot argue with that statement

SF

Tom Rogic not even on the bench for Australia

Their real games don't start till 6th so shouldnt read much into it.....likely just getting there!

Think I read somewhere that he wanted to play players in friendly that hadn't played much recently so that would exclude Rogic. Aussie manager just won't have wanted players to play in league games to avoid risk of injury

Attachment 11398

Belenenses 1-2 Porto

This fixture wasnt up when i booked my holiday. So an impromtu game it was.

Estadio Nacional is a belter. One of my favourites. Its in a superb setting. Its dug out of a wood. You have to walk through the woods to get to the entrance. The place itself is old school and very concrete but it adds to the character. Along with the fact theres no stand on the wing and the pavillion on the main stand makes different to anything ive seen. Obviously the pigs had their glory there which is the only down side. But all in all its a f@cking beezer of a place. Only 10 euros to get in too.

The game itself was decent enough. Belenenses were in Portos face and didnt give them a sniff all first half and were worthy of their half time lead. But the second half Porto looked alot better and sharper. Must have got a shellac at half time. Once they equalised after squandering 3 or 4 really good chances there was only going to be one winner. And backed by an excellent travelling support(one of the best ive seen/heard) they went up 2-1 and saw the game out and put Belenenses oot the cup. I was rooting for the underdog but it was not to be and the ref bribing b@stards went through

Decent enough game but a great stadium and if you get the chance. Take it.

Page 457 of 954 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557 ... LastLast