+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I think he did have a stint at the coop though
    He got manager of the year then went to work for Presto.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Glass was a prospect as a player but I never really heard of him again after he left us.
    I can't even remember him leaving us.
    I've definitely got nothing against him, however I don't remember him as a forceful or aggressive character.

If It's Glass (and it looks like it was always going to be) then fine, he has my backing and I hope he does well.

If they go down the Director of Football and Coach route then fine as well but be prepared for hell from the media.

It's worked like that for decades in places like Italy but for some reason the Scottish press see it as some sort of dirty foreign habit.
    The fact that it would be Aberdeen that's doing it would mean that they are circling, looking for any flaw that they can ridicule.

Hearts have tried to break away from the norm a couple of times and been slated for it, so they will definitely get stuck right into the Dons.

Stuff them , let's do it.

COME ON YE REDS.
    Whatever the general Scottish football media don't like then we should definitely do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He got manager of the year then went to work for Presto.
    Then the coop asked him to go back and he said no

Then the coop asked him to go back and he said no
    Only after taking a couple of days off to consider it though. The Coop boys never forgave him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Only after taking a couple of days off to consider it though. The Coop boys never forgave him for that.
    The presto clientele never forgave him for that

The presto clientele never forgave him for that
    Still remember the Presto statement. “We endorse that position because moving to a massive company like Presto is a big step with concomitant risk.”

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Still remember the Presto statement. “We endorse that position because moving to a massive company like Presto is a big step with concomitant risk.”
    Rumour has it, on a serious note, that he’s a forward-thinking modern-day manager and is au fait with the latest in creative thinking and new methods.

So, I’m told that Aldi and Lidl are fighting over his signature for regional manager in the North East!🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post

So, I’m told that Aldi and Lidl are fighting over his signature for regional manager in the North East!🤣
    Does that mean Scott Brown will be assistant to the regional manager? Better with a gig at a paper company

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

If It's Glass (and it looks like it was always going to be) then fine, he has my backing and I hope he does well.

COME ON YE REDS.
    I just hope his tactics aren't transparent...

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I just hope his tactics aren't transparent...
    If he doesn’t smash it quickly he could be on his bike.....

Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast