+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 469 of 560 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

tbf That's about as good as it's going to get for the 'Pavilion'

unless they totally fcuk up the flashing around the top section.

(which wouldn't surprise anyone)

Spending £12m on this should send the alarm bells ringing around our club as I honestly cannot see where on Earth (no pun intended) that type of training facility can be justified for that cost.
    Someone is ripping our club off and someone at our club has not done their due diligence.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Exactly. FFS, nothing looks good at this stage of construction.
    To quote a former TV star and now disgraced jailbird, "can you guess what it is yet?"

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Spending £12m on this should send the alarm bells ringing around our club as I honestly cannot see where on Earth (no pun intended) that type of training facility can be justified for that cost.
    Someone is ripping our club off and someone at our club has not done their due diligence.
    FFS, give it a chance, once it is finished it will be the best training facility in the 'shire... I'm starting to think that the photo with Milne and McInnes holding shovels was them burying the majority of the £12 million quid for them to reclaim at a later date...

The shed can't be that expensive, it's just a rectangular box. It shouldn't cost much more than a big house.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    FFS, give it a chance, once it is finished it will be the best training facility in the 'shire... I'm starting to think that the photo with Milne and McInnes holding shovels was them burying the majority of the £12 million quid for them to reclaim at a later date...
    The digger in the photos could well have Milne in control of it getting ready to dig a hole to put the main contractor in. Surely he must realise he’s been fleeced?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The shed can't be that expensive, it's just a rectangular box. It shouldn't cost much more than a big house.
    I admit I am not an architect but I am convinced I could have designed a better roof for the shed. The current one looks like a felt roof job!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Indeed, the costs are for the whole of the training facilities, pitches etc and I’d guess all the equipment inside said rectangular box too.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Indeed, the costs are for the whole of the training facilities, pitches etc and I’d guess all the equipment inside said rectangular box too.
    Unless we are planning to build a nuclear submarine on the roof of the shed I don’t see how the £12m can be justified. For the avoidance of doubt I am against nuclear submarines but our shed roof will hold that much water that it should be easy enough to store the gadget.

Milnes fluffer is at it again..

Page 469 of 560 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519 ... LastLast