+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

That’s the danish club the bros co-own.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Thankfully 5 or 6 posters in a crowd of 11k is not significant.
    Won't be getting 11,000 crowds for much longer if we just give up on the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Apparently we’re signing a 6,4 striker from Viborg
    Good we need a bit of height and aggression and he’s probably seen as another investment to fit with the current model we now have the club.
    Can we swap him for Morias and Randall?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I don't think it's negative to expect the club to recruit in areas they identified as being deficient at the fans forum, I don't think we've replaced Palmer yet, we have cover for Bostock though which is baffling
    Robertson? Too early to tell whether he's any good, but apart from being left footed he looks far closer in style to MP than JB.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    We're allegedly bidding about £125k for him. I reckon it's simply so we can play two up front and coin the name 'Maccajatta' formation.

It’s a lot for what would be a back up striker this season, but guess there’s a logic in getting ahead of the game and giving someone time to settle in if we’re resigned to having to sell Macca in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    It’s a lot for what would be a back up striker this season, but guess there’s a logic in getting ahead of the game and giving someone time to settle in if we’re resigned to having to sell Macca in the summer.
    Or we’re selling Macca now but can’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    We're allegedly bidding about £125k for him. I reckon it's simply so we can play two up front and coin the name 'Maccajatta' formation.
    If the brothers also own Viborg then isn't it just moving money between their companies? Maybe we are making an unexpected profit this season and they need to move some money out of the business!

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast