+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 475 of 625 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's a sign that after all these years; there are still so many of you that can't spell his name correctly.
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's a sign that after all these years; there are still so many of you that can't spell his name correctly.
    And people wonder why posters have deserted this forum in thier droves.

Yes it was meant !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The Alford mason lauding McInnes in the press today.
    He finished the interview with “I’m sure Derek will have us....”battling for the top 3”....

So in other words, achieving no more than we should.
    On our budget anything else is failure.
    Like last season.

Thank f uck he’s going with that mentality.
    A*se.
    “What Derek has achieved on the park has given us the platform and momentum to really drive the club forward and get rid of the debt, double our turnover and develop Cormack Park.

So what happens on the pitch is not in the top three most important things to the club. One of the reasons I jacked it. What happens on the pitch is not important

Quote Originally Posted by byreg09 View Post
    And people wonder why posters have deserted this forum in thier droves.

Yes it was meant !!
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The Alford mason lauding McInnes in the press today.
    He finished the interview with “I’m sure Derek will have us....”battling for the top 3”....
    surely he meant battling for 3rd place

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm pretty sure his influence going forward will be minimal. Cormack said that Milne staying on the Board was part of the "transition". Cormack and his pals already own more than 50% so they will decide on McInnes's future, not Milne.
    Pinched from "Here We Go" - The Aberdeen podcast

One thing that's more opaque as we're a Private company is the share ownership. We can't be certain of the division of the £2m invested in Aug or the £5m this month (although AMBSE contributed £2m).

So Cormack has a minimum of 35% of the shares, but could own anything up to 55%.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    “What Derek has achieved on the park has given us the platform and momentum to really drive the club forward and get rid of the debt, double our turnover and develop Cormack Park.

So what happens on the pitch is not in the top three most important things to the club. One of the reasons I jacked it. What happens on the pitch is not important
    Also pinched from Here we go - The Aberdeen podcast

I’m surprised I’ve not been invited on that podcast yet. My insightful thoughts on AFC demand a wider audience

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Pinched from "Here We Go" - The Aberdeen podcast

I can add a bit of clarity. The £2M invested in August was set out in detail in the circular that took us private. It is the Roger Lee Crowd (£1.54M from Lee himself and £460K from his associates).

The £5M came from AMBSE (Atlanta) £2M with the balance of £3M from a mix of Cormack, Crotty and Lee although it is right to say we don't currently know the exact split.

So in total the Cormack consortium (Cormack, Crotty, Lee etc) own about 60% with Atlanta owning a further 10%. Cormack has said that he himself owns less than 50%.

So basically Cormack et al have control over all major decisions with Milne and his pals having basically no say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m surprised I’ve not been invited on that podcast yet. My insightful thoughts on AFC demand a wider audience
    I've never listened to the podcast, but I'd maybe make a special effort to listen in if you were invited.
    Could be a right laugh.

Page 475 of 625 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575 ... LastLast