+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 478 of 625 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You said any semi decent manager could do what McInnes has done so whoever replaces him will have to qualify for Europe every season at the very least.

That’s setting the bar a lot higher than Milne ever did,that’s a good thing but it might cost Cormack a lot of money if he is going to sack managers for not getting into Europe.
    So you are agreeing with me then?

McInnes has had it easy. Only a complete buffoon would have been unable to get us into Europe over the last few years. The problem is that we've hired every buffoon going.

I don't want the new stadium, I don't know what Americans with no links to Aberdeen are doing buying into us and the monopoly system is back but I hope Cormack had more about him than Milne has.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So you are agreeing with me then?

McInnes has had it easy. Only a complete buffoon would have been unable to get us into Europe over the last few years. The problem is that we've hired every buffoon going.

I don't want the new stadium, I don't know what Americans with no links to Aberdeen are doing buying into us and the monopoly system is back but I hope Cormack had more about him than Milne has.
    I never agree with you aldo.

You keep saying McInnes has had it easy and it was a given that we would have qualified for Europe for the last 5 years whoever was in charge.

Who are all of these semi decent managers who could do that and why haven’t the likes of Hearts or Hibs employed them?

I never agree with you aldo.

You keep saying McInnes has had it easy and it was a given that we would have qualified for Europe for the last 5 years whoever was in charge.

Who are all of these semi decent managers who could do that and why haven’t the likes of Hearts or Hibs employed them?
    Why haven't Aberdeen employed them before?

Hearts and Hibs have been all over the place as clubs as you know.

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    The 5 worst managers in our history all appointed by that inept tcheuchter ****
    True, but statistically, he's also hired the third best manager (results wise) in our entire history .
    Just for balance

Why haven't Aberdeen employed them before?

Hearts and Hibs have been all over the place as clubs as you know.
    Maybe if they employed one of these semi decent managers you speak of then they wouldn’t have been all over the place

Maybe if they employed one of these semi decent managers you speak of then they wouldn’t have been all over the place

Aye. Lik Neil Lennon ?

It`s an interesting one like. I have a feeling that Jack Ross will do some wonders at Hibs . ??

Keep Mason happy. Prove he`s right. Again. Err, I mean Always !!

That's what I said. Keep up Rico and get off the fence for a change

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    The 5 worst managers in our history all appointed by that inept tcheuchter **** who also let our home fall into a state of disrepair.

Yet some "fans" have been thanking him for his service.

Unreal
    Interesting table. I don't think it tells the full story though. For example - the success of a manager will partly depend on the quality he's inherited from the previous manager. Willie Miller inherited a good side from Alex Smith for example. Also, Craig Brown has a pretty poor record based on that table, but you could say he did a good job in steadying a sinking ship which is what was needed at the time. He brought in some of the players that gave McInnes success in the early part of his spell.

He didn’t know who these managers were that you referred to and asked accordingly.
    Care to divulge yet?

That’s not what you said at all

You said Hearts and Hibs were all over the place as clubs.

So were we for the last 15 years before McInnes arrived.

McInnes isn’t a great manager, he has many flaws but to say the only reason we have qualified for Europe every season he has been here is because he has had it easy is a load of pish.

Page 478 of 625 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast