+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im en route to Glasgow (for something blue but its Blue Oyster Cult and nae sevco). Excitement of their first ever game on Europe must be hitting them as i saw one spewing in the sink at Stirling services. Minging wee sh@tebag
    Eh? The gay bar from police academy? I thought you were married.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Eh? The gay bar from police academy? I thought you were married.
    Ha. Thatbwas the Blue Oyster Bar was it not

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Verdict to be given on Wednesday. Pity it's not a week later, on 12 July, if the Court has done its job on behalf of the Exchequor.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1.../?ref=mrb&lp=6
    Its even more of a shame it wasnt a few weeks ago before I (and many others I assume) renewed our seasons tickets as that was the leverage we had last time to stop the clubs letting the c'unts into the SPL. Make no mistake, they'd have let them straight in if it wasnt for the backlash from the diddy club fans.

If the Supreme court find for Hector, not only did the deid club cheat but that will prove once and for all that what they did was illegal so the case for title stripping is watertight. Of course that wont stop the SFA and clubs bottling it and wanting us to "move on". F'uck that.

Ignoring the utter farce of the illegal side letters - and therefore automatically illegal contracts - being ruled as the players being "imperfectly registered but eligilble" (biggest load of sh!te I've ever heard in my life), the Nimmo Smith farce stated the deid club didnt get a "sporting advantage" from EBT's because any club could have done it. If its proven EBT's were an illegal tax dodge then that also proves that any club could not have done it so f'uckin strip the titles.

Gird yer loins loons and quines, cause its gonna take an almighty push to see justice finally done to these c'unts.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Its even more of a shame it wasnt a few weeks ago before I (and many others I assume) renewed our seasons tickets as that was the leverage we had last time to stop the clubs letting the c'unts into the SPL. Make no mistake, they'd have let them straight in if it wasnt for the backlash from the diddy club fans.

If the Supreme court find for Hector, not only did the deid club cheat but that will prove once and for all that what they did was illegal so the case for title stripping is watertight. Of course that wont stop the SFA and clubs bottling it and wanting us to "move on". F'uck that.

Ignoring the utter farce of the illegal side letters - and therefore automatically illegal contracts - being ruled as the players being "imperfectly registered but eligilble" (biggest load of sh!te I've ever heard in my life), the Nimmo Smith farce stated the deid club didnt get a "sporting advantage" from EBT's because any club could have done it. If its proven EBT's were an illegal tax dodge then that also proves that any club could not have done it so f'uckin strip the titles.

Gird yer loins loons and quines, cause its gonna take an almighty push to see justice finally done to these c'unts.
    Good post.

The c*nts should not be let get away with it.
    Fan pressure worked before.

Potentially a bit of a smelly week coming up for the unwashed ...

Takeover Panel refer King to the High Court for contempt.
    Wednesday: Hector 3 Huns 1 at the Supreme Court.
    Thursday: Progres progress!

Possibly a Carlsberg week .... hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Thursday: Progres progress!
    The Progres match is on Tuesday due to fixture congestion in Luxembourg!

I see UEFA have opened disciplinary proceedings against der hun after objects were thrown onto the pitch during their game against Progres

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    I see UEFA have opened disciplinary proceedings against der hun after objects were thrown onto the pitch during their game against Progres
    I saw the boy getting pelted with the leftover bits of paper from their sh*ty display. Wouldn't surprise me if some other more sinister objects were thrown as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Good post.

The c*nts should not be let get away with it.
    Fan pressure worked before.
    This is exactly why I have not yet renewed yet.

That's a terrible thing to happen in your first ever European qualifier.

Page 48 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast