+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbe_stats View Post
    Steady on '57

Lots of admirable teams in league 2

Cast them down to the troglodytes in the West of Scotland Premier
    Fair point, but I don’t want the wânkers at any level where they may have to drop off the pyramid into the Highland League. We’ve just got rid of that hateful cabal of entitled tossers from Cove, and we don’t really want a similarly-masturbatory lot back in.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Fair point, but I don’t want the wânkers at any level where they may have to drop off the pyramid into the Highland League. We’ve just got rid of that hateful cabal of entitled tossers from Cove, and we don’t really want a similarly-masturbatory lot back in.
    haha I hadn't thought that through

Stewart and Besuijen have been welcomed back into the flock by Robson, and given a chance to prove themselves at the AFC.

I see the P&J isn't being too unrealistic:
    https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...rathon-season/

Aberdeen finished third in the Premiership last season to secure European qualification.

There will be pressure to at least equal that league finish in the upcoming campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Stewart and Besuijen have been welcomed back into the flock by Robson, and given a chance to prove themselves at the AFC.
    I don't see Stewart having a future with us after being bombed out whilst captain.
    He is under contract to us and supposedly on a hefty wage (for us).

I reckon some English lower league team will take him, with us paying up part of his remaining contract to get the move through.

Not sure on Vinnie, has some good attributes, but not a loon who likes a battle and will be a few of those next season.

Be a lot more comings and going between now and the window closing.

Just seen a picture of the loon Williams at training with the rest of the squad.

He's a fair sized unit.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Today’s Plop & Jizz: “Besuijen previously admitted he would not have gone on loan if he had known Goodwin was set to leave Pittodrie, and join the thrice-relegated loser fûcks, the second most successful team on their street”.

All of this quote is accurate, but may have been amplified through reading between the lines and coming to a conclusion as to what Vinnie really meant.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I don't see Stewart having a future with us after being bombed out whilst captain.
    He is under contract to us and supposedly on a hefty wage (for us).

I reckon some English lower league team will take him, with us paying up part of his remaining contract to get the move through.

Not sure on Vinnie, has some good attributes, but not a loon who likes a battle and will be a few of those next season.

Be a lot more comings and going between now and the window closing.

We signed Stewart from dross and made him captain.
    I still find it difficult to believe.

I wouldn’t be taking him to Portugal, good money after bad.

Leave him here to find himself another club.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I think we all have our own opinion on Stewart based only on what we saw happening on the park. I know I do.

and no matter how fair & reasonable I try and be , I can only think of that stupid stupid challenge v the Huns , that got him sent off. And only weeks after a nigh on identical rash challenge at Paisley had the same result. Getting sent off and leaving his Team down to 10 men. We lost both games.

Those instances alone , with no fair & reasonable consideration of the underlying reasons , s enough , in my eyes, to damn the bloke for eternity.

If we want to move on and become a better team. A Team that WINS things. He is not safe to be left in our side ?

So he can defend well enough to clear the ball etc etc. No. All I recall is every header clear was to a spot just outside the box , which was immediately picked up by an oppostion player and pinged staraight back in. He`s nae Mattie Pollock.

And so, fine Loon he may be. But we move on, and he has to GTF.

Our steely eyed manager saw that on his first day. And if he is actually saying he gets a second chance. He`s being a suitably smooth operater. Seen to be fair and decent. Fair on both guys Vinnie & Stewart. But I suspect they`ll not start a game , but be on the bench as emergency back ups ?

Vinnie , if he applies himself in training. Will get 15 mins in the second half. In which time he will be advised to run about a lot, never give up. And NO DIVING !!!

Stewart , if we sign more defenders, won`t get a game at all ?

I may be completely out the window here. And dreams may come true , Stewart will play. And play a blinder in every game. Only Robson & Agnew know . But he`s nae a Mattie Pollock , is he ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

We've just signed Shinnie from dross and mad him captain...so that in itself is not indicative of a player's usefulness to us. I'm sure Robson know's what he's doing. He seems to treat players with respect and honesty, so he's maybe just letting Stewart keep himself fit out of professional courtesy.

Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast