+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Aberdeen, Aberdeen, canny kick a jelly bean...
    #stop the jelly bean abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Looked suspiciously like I wrote that Hulldon. You'll be hearing from my solicitor����

Spot on
    Not very original, I admit, but it's good to hear some folk agree with me ....

Meanwhile !!! Name:  Q pic.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  87.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    meanwhile !!! Name:  Q pic.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  87.5 KB

xd

“water”
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 17-04-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Some state Christie is in

Pffft, a keeker. What a fanny.

As bad as some of the nancy boys calling off from the national squad when they develop an allergy to their jojoba and lemongrass moisturising emollient.

Stop christening them Darryl and Pasquale and get mair Proper Mannies' Dods and Frunkies playing fitba. That'll sort it oot.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Pffft, a keeker. What a fanny.

As bad as some of the nancy boys calling off from the national squad when they develop an allergy to their jojoba and lemongrass moisturising emollient.

Stop christening them Darryl and Pasquale and get mair Proper Mannies' Dods and Frunkies playing fitba. That'll sort it oot.
    Multiple skull fractures too

If Ball had gone down too he would have stayed on the park i reckon

Speaking of fitba players names. Fits with the influx of double barreled names in guffball

Speaking of fitba players names. Fits with the influx of double barreled names in guffball
    There is plenty of money in football now that the folks who normally possess these double barrelled names can lower themselves to our standards of entertainment and sports.

Fits with the influx of double barreled names in guffball
    In the modern age of fewer and fewer mums and dads staying together, I think its kids taking both parents names and sometimes even the grandparents surname. Therefore showing equal respect to each parent and more specifically the mother who probably brought them up.

There will come a time when kids start giving themselves their own names such is the clamour for unique identity amongst the wee non-binary sh:tebags

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    There is plenty of money in football now that the folks who normally possess these double barrelled names can lower themselves to our standards of entertainment and sports.
    Due to the puntang available to the players, they get to bairn quite a few, don’t know how many (insert surname)/ Griffiths are going about!!

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    In the modern age of fewer and fewer mums and dads staying together, I think its kids taking both parents names and sometimes even the grandparents surname. Therefore showing equal respect to each parent and more specifically the mother who probably brought them up.

There will come a time when kids start giving themselves their own names such is the clamour for unique identity amongst the wee non-binary sh:tebags
    My own kids are double barrelled but that happened before we'd split up. The nursery weren't sure whether to use my name or my other half's so they put both...which showed amazing foresight from them as we're no longer together. My son's name makes him sound like he is one of those that normally have double barrelled monikers...hopefully it'll help him get on in life rather than get him a kicking.

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast