+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

I know there was a lot of talk about a lack of ventilators in the UK at the start of this. Did anything come of that? Was anyone left waiting for a ventilator in hospital. Just asking as I haven't really heard anything about it for a few weeks.

We saw really disturbing footage coming from Italian hospitals a few weeks ago. Have we seen any of that from the UK.

Its a genuine question by the way. My kids have been hogging the TV watching stupid youtube channels.

[QUOTE=the_idiotb_stardson;39488781]
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

Raging I am not going to reply to this other than to say read your own post again.

It's f@cking nuts!
    Fair enough. Happy to hear your thoughts as to why if you are able to elaborate?

Dr John A Lee

Dr Andrew Kaufman

One of them even wrote to the police to complain afterwards so wasting even more time of essential workers
    I would imagine they are the type of people who's cupboards are over spilling with pasta and loo roll
    Last edited by flourbasher; 03-05-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Dr Andrew Kaufman
    He's the guy who thinks coronavirus is a lie. You agree with him?

David Icke does.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    He's the guy who thinks coronavirus is a lie. You agree with him?

David Icke does.
    Your doing it again raging..look back to your Eamon Holmes quote, look at your language used to make your point. Is it honest is it accurate?

Apply the same to this post.

* The classic technique....person A speaks, Person C likes Person A, Person C is discredited, therefore Person A is discredited.

Nonsense.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 03-05-2020 at 09:07 AM.

https://youtu.be/6C_26ZIUlrQ

Now, I am not a Doctor, I am not sure if anyone here is? Kempo is no longer around unfortunately.

The man on here is a Doctor. Does he have more knowledge than us?

I do not know enough about medicine, tests etc. But I do know there is a wide variance in death rates.

There are countries who have much lower deaths than us, and the lockdown is not as strict as ours.

How are deaths being recorded. Is it consistent from country to country, hospital to hospital?

Stories are coming out now about the sloppy way deaths are being recorded. This guy says the same. There are many, many more experts speaking up.

Let's hear them on the mainstream.

We shouldn't have to be digging around on the internet to hear Doctors and Professors.

If anyone on here can find fault in Kaufman's argument, let's hear them. I will listen, I will then evaluate and make up my mind, maybe other experts can join in, then I will evaluate further.

But lets stop this truly pathetic silencing of people who don't agree with the one-sided views we hear on the mainstream.

I will consider Dr Andrew Kaufman's points, not because he has a 'like' from David Icke.

I will do my best as a layman to form an opinion.

My point here is not if they are right, it is that they are not being given the same opportunity as others to make their point.

Is Dr Andy Kaufman...a maniac? is he a revolutionary trying to take over the world? Is he calling for us to rise up and topple governments?

Or is he just a Doctor, with a theory that something is not quite right?
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 03-05-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    * The classic technique....person A speaks, Person C likes Person A, Person C is discredited, therefore Person A is discredited.

Nonsense.
    This exact same thing happened in the Brexit debate.

BBC publishes anti Brexit story. Someone finds a small branch of the BBC got a tiny EU grant and the whole story is discredited.
    Someone finds UCL got part finding from the EU for a building and any report from them is discredited. Nonesense.

Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast