+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonergan has to start..

Quote Originally Posted by Gaff View Post
    Evening Rev, not been here for a while so thought I would see what the thoughts are on the 'new look Leeds'. Well I have to seriously agree with the comments on Wiedwald, after watching today, he is certainly one of the worst keepers that we have had, in fact I would rate Rahubka before this fella. If the manager doesn't sort this out it will cost him his job, no doubt.
    Alright Gaff lad..good to see you on here again.

Shockingly poor keeper..massive mistake signing this clown.

Just when you thought it was safe to be proud of the team again they go and let us all down with a pathetic showing like the wendies game.

Not felt this gutted by a performance for a long long time..it actually reminded me of the gutless showing a few seasons back when they humiliated us with a 6-0 thrashing..that scoreline could have been repeated today.

Im in shock at how poor we were..not fit to wear the shirt some of em

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    And the hate goes on ....
    Applied to you and a few others, you betcha.

Should have known where there's hate WTF would be revelling in it. Any one would think Green was the greatest keeper we ever had, he was crap for too many games last season.
    WTF you, I or any on here dont know why Green chose to leave... Likely to sit in the stands for more money than try win his place back in an unbeaten side after injury.. and when he got a game also let in another howler against a lg2 team..but hey true to form you will work it out in your head that it has to be LUFC fault. Felix not playing well as are a few others of late..We have our ground back..good things happening off the field..club in alot better state ..but a few defeats ...welcome back WTF...in your element no doubt

Its the way we were defeated stomp that has got my back up..I always praise when we do well but boy oh boy we have put in 2 spineless displays last week.

I see the resident Buffoon is back, enjoying our 3 spineless losses in 4 games. Seems he is throwing his toys out the pram too, Mavo has always been good at reeling em in!

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Should have known where there's hate WTF would be revelling in it. Any one would think Green was the greatest keeper we ever had, he was crap for too many games last season.
    WTF you, I or any on here dont know why Green chose to leave... Likely to sit in the stands for more money than try win his place back in an unbeaten side after injury.. and when he got a game also let in another howler against a lg2 team..but hey true to form you will work it out in your head that it has to be LUFC fault. Felix not playing well as are a few others of late..We have our ground back..good things happening off the field..club in alot better state ..but a few defeats ...welcome back WTF...in your element no doubt
    Head, in, buried, sand (rework into a popular saying and apply to you, Jimmy, Tich, B.

Good things happening off the pitch (getting our ground back was something that has made good business sense since before GFH f00ked off, look back even at my back-of-a-fag packet calculations and it was blindingly obvious), stability (whatever that means), none if it will be relevant if the matters on it aren't attended to.

Fact remains, very few of the newcomers have been able to acclimatise to the physical nature of the Championship (some are just dreadful), and Christiansen has shown little or no capability when it comes to adopting suitable tactics when faced with such challenges.

Radrizzani can spend as much as he likes in bricks and mortar but without some spine and grit on the pitch all he will end up with is a nice stadium. I'd take ER as is as long as the players perform.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    I see the resident Buffoon is back, enjoying our 3 spineless losses in 4 games. Seems he is throwing his toys out the pram too, Mavo has always been good at reeling em in!
    So observing how sh1te we are at competing makes me a buffoon hmm? Nice to know I'm in good company then,

"Radrizzani can spend as much as he likes in bricks and mortar but without some spine and grit on the pitch all he will end up with is a nice stadium"

What a c*ntish statement this is, i dont even need to elaborate as to why, as its so f*c king obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    "Radrizzani can spend as much as he likes in bricks and mortar but without some spine and grit on the pitch all he will end up with is a nice stadium"

What a c*ntish statement this is, i dont even need to elaborate as to why, as its so f*c king obvious.
    Nice reasoned argument there, as usual

like i said it didnt need elaboration as your comment was so ****ing stupid, but ill be patient with you as you clearly didnt understand my post.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)