+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Sutton 07.12.19

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    What a soul-destroying game of football that was and the boos that rang out at the end were fully justified. Sutton were ordinary to say the least yet they could have even won at the end. Ardley's inability to change things today when it was crying out for changers showed his limitations as a manager. So many poor performances I don't know where to start, well, actually I do, how the fcuk Enzio stayed on the pitch was a complete mystery to me! The good news, telegraph a pass Rose is now suspended for the next game. ARDLEY OUT!!
    Does the FA vase count has is suspended game ?? If so he will be in the side for Halifax..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Does the FA vase count has is suspended game ?? If so he will be in the side for Halifax..
    I f00kin hope not.

They were the worst team I've seen down the Lane this season.......and Sutton weren't much better!

Ardley is a man on very borrowed time. Sound broken , defeated and clueless. There is a saying in life same **** input week in week out and expect nothing but same **** result. Ardley just can't get this in his head!!! He simply must go.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I generally try to be level headed about these things but that today was as bad as we were being exposed to last season. Apart from a couple of paces wingers Sutton were a nothing team. Anyone slightly better would have done a Barrow today. Ardley is really trying my patience now but equally wtf are those players doing, absolute shambles!
    Most of them are Ardley’s signings too. His choice of players, his choice of game plan. His responsibility entirely. Little more to be said, really.

Ooh, yes there is! Ardley out!

Looking good for fif**** minutes then after we scored it slowly got worse, you could see it coming just like the b wood game.
    Ardley, you sounded like a fking manic depressive in your post match interview, any wonder the players are anxious, you've brought that about just like last season with your loser personae.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    Well done lads, a great result and a point closer to safety.
    Correct, and when these players start to gel it will be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Our big problem is we dont have a plan A let alone a plan B.... just said on commentary that Notts performance is riddled with mistakes... Rose now suspended for the next game... how can we make teams like Sutton look like world beaters week in week out.... bye bye Ardley
    Rose suspended? There is a god.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    They were the worst team I've seen down the Lane this season.......and Sutton weren't much better!

Well that was truly awful. First 15 showed promise, after that?? One shot on target 2nd half, ball control and passing was awful throughout with Enzio being the worst culprit. Lucky to get a point in the end, after 15 mins they were the better team throughout. We're rubbish.

Ardley Out...

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Most of them are Ardley’s signings too. His choice of players, his choice of game plan. His responsibility entirely. Little more to be said, really.

Ooh, yes there is! Ardley out!
    Very true, I think Baldwin and Dennis are the only ones not his signings getting anywhere near the first team now?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast