+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hughes may be heading out of Derby

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    7m is good money imo. No way is he a prem player imo, a good championship dribbler. We can bring in another defender and a decent winger, maybe a loan from the prem as backup to losing hughes. If bents gone another striker perhaps but a young hungry one.

Vydra, ince plus new sighning, with a back 4 of wisdom, hanley, davies and a new left back,, the midfielders we had too many anyway and hughes was an overrated smug prat.

Gives us a bit of freedom maybe, sell another 2 and we,re good imo.
    Superficially, £4.5m rising to £7 seems very disappointing to me but I suspect there will be hidden add ons relating to Vydra and Anya.
    We can all disagree about Hughes' quality and potential...that's just football. Calling him a 'smug prat'...that's just bollux!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Superficially, £4.5m rising to £7 seems very disappointing to me but I suspect there will be hidden add ons relating to Vydra and Anya.
    We can all disagree about Hughes' quality and potential...that's just football. Calling him a 'smug prat'...that's just bollux!
    a rare bit of genuine insider info from me confirms he is the former (but my source says 'they all are'), but is not the latter, quite a nice lad considering

Quite a come down from the price you lot quoted over the years. £30m from Barcelona or Real Madrid were the figures and clubs banded about.

Rattea was always level headed about him and has been proven right.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    Quite a come down from the price you lot quoted over the years. £30m from Barcelona or Real Madrid were the figures and clubs banded about.

My insider at Real Madrid has said they need to sell before they can buy and are waiting for the Ronaldo deal to go through so they've had to give Hughes a miss this time

Who'd have thought a Florest supporter would praise Rattea?!

I'm sure Rattea said he was only worth £500K. £7M seems a significant increase on that valuation! But what would a Florest fan know?!

You have a very strange definition of 'proven right' if you believe that something in excess of a 1200% margin for error is 'right'.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 22-06-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Garibaldi. What happened to that world beater Tyler Walker he was a certainty to play for England your lot kept telling us Bet you don't get £7million for him

From barca to Watford £7 Million

Our Brereton has signed a 4 year deal
    It's going to be OUR season!.

Ay up the village idiot is back

Camara gone too...off the wages bill but no fee...is that good business?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)