+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Man City - Official Match Thread.

re: West Ham v Man City - Official Match Thread.

You know what we want. Reading reports from people who go to the game is the best thing on here. There used to be loads back in the day. Amers were the best. To the best of my knowledge you've never fixed anyone with a 'steely glare'.

No...I don't think I have !

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    No...I don't think I have !
    No, but yours include details of your drive up the the ground.

SO get cracking

Here's a c&p from the OS. Our Manager answering questions about Citeh & I think you'll be interested in what he has to say in the last paragraph.

------------------------------------------------

Big Sam on: Manchester City
    The manager talks to the media ahead of Saturday's game against Manchester City
    SendSend PrintPrint RssRSS

Sam Allardyce faced the media on Thursday morning ahead of Saturday's game against Manchester City.
    West Ham United are looking for a third straight win, but the manager is under no illusions as to the size of the task facing his team.
    How have you assessed the season so far?
    SA: "We've done well so far, the new players have hit the ground running, each signing has made a positive impact and obviously everyone is raving about the front two. It's good that we're getting the results our performances merit at the moment. At the moment we're very good but we have to remember we're only eight games in. When we get into the nitty gritty in November an

[quote="Taansend"]Here's a c&p from the OS. Our Manager answering questions about Citeh & I think you'll be interested in what he has to say in the last paragraph.

------------------------------------------------

Big Sam on: Manchester City
    The manager talks to the media ahead of Saturday's game against Manchester City
    SendSend PrintPrint RssRSS

Sam Allardyce faced the media on Thursday morning ahead of Saturday's game against Manchester City.
    West Ham United are looking for a third straight win, but the manager is under no illusions as to the size of the task facing his team.
    How have you assessed the season so far?
    SA: "We've done well so far, the new players have hit the ground running, each signing has made a positive impact and obviously everyone is raving about the front two. It's good that we're getting the results our performances merit at the moment. At the moment we're very good but we have to remember we're only eight games in. Wh

I'll have his guts for garters

I didn't do the Vegan thing though. Rarely eat meat but couldn't give up the eggs.

I did have chicken kiev, roast yams & edemame for dinner last night though.

So,Sam DOES read our forum.Who'd have thought it.

even he wants to know the clown joke though I am now guessing the gist of it despite not being a member when it was originally aired especially given the joke just posted on the Joke thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend
    I'll have his guts for garters

I didn't do the Vegan thing though. Rarely eat meat but couldn't give up the eggs.

I did have chicken kiev, roast yams & edemame for dinner last night though.
    Now we are talking ! Love Edamame beans

Let's hope for a wee bit of European championship league hangover and a Stella performance from the Happy Hammers.

We are a significantly better team than last year, but a tad more vulnerable at the back.

Everyone needs to be on point if we hope to get anything for this game.

Ultimately, I do believe we can get a win, but would be happy with a point.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)