+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans

[QUOTE=gru;40501019]Tell me when I've said play Odoffin in midfield? He's been our best centre back your like that singing kid with tourettes. Distract your finger and the grammar improves

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;40505782]
    Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Tell me when I've said play Odoffin in midfield? He's been our best centre back your like that singing kid with tourettes. Distract your finger and the grammar improves

Answer the question or don't you like to be proved wrong! My opinion last season Odoffin found his best position at centre back. Playing midfield at the end of the season he didn't seem to be in the game to the same extent.
    Last edited by gru; 18-05-2024 at 04:44 AM.

[QUOTE=gru;40505877]
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post

Answer the question or don't you like to be proved wrong! My opinion last season Odoffin found his best position at centre back. Playing midfield at the end of the season he didn't seem to be in the game to the same extent.
    😉 The following post proves my point. 🤪

[QUOTE=gru;40505877]

Multi alert. Multi alert. Wooop wooop. Multi alert multi alert. 😁👍

[QUOTE=gru;40505877]

Gru telling someone else to answer the question…classic..!!.🤣

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;40505924]

Multi alert. Multi alert. Wooop wooop. Multi alert multi alert. 😁👍

Grow up!

[QUOTE=gru;40505941]

Grow up!
    Use 1 account. Now that would mean growing up.

Given the speed that Steve E got into RUFC I think we can assume he knew he had the job quite a while before it became public knowledge.

The speed that JCH was signed also shows plans were made before the public knew of the management change.

Two more players in for medicals on Monday shows the RUFC management were prepared for the new manager well before he arrived.

Disappointment with the team in the last months has meant the RUFC management have been given some stick.
    Hopefully behind the scenes they are making the right changes to produce a team that can bring back the passion to the Aesseal Stadium.

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;40506036]

Use 1 account. Now that would mean growing up.

What do you think I do? Was difficult enough to get back on here on one account that's enough.

https://youtu.be/Dq78vzI-dNk?si=Ys0kNnkXve_zMOGN

The blokes enthusiasm and winning mentality is infectious.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast