+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: **Away Day Review: Bury v Rochdale (East Lancashire Derby)**

**Away Day Review: Bury v Rochdale (East Lancashire Derby)**

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    I can understand him wanting to go to the Rochadale away games,but is the Scotland v Holland REALLY that important?...
    Get to preview giants Holland before Czech 2015 Finals and it's also out of season unless there something you know which i don't Chalky?[/quote]

Yes perhaps there is...

If you don't go to so many unimportant games(even more so if they are out of season) then you are going to get to your Czech fund total a lot quicker...

How much will the Scotland game cost you in total?...[/quote]

Not that much to be fair when the advanced train tickets are released i don't have an exact total at this min

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I can understand him wanting to go to the Rochadale away games,but is the Scotland v Holland REALLY that important?...
    Get to preview giants Holland before Czech 2015 Finals and it's also out of season unless there something you know which i don't Chalky?[/quote]

Yes perhaps there is...

If you don't go to so many unimportant games(even more so if they are out of season) then you are going to get to your Czech fund total a lot quicker...

Not that much to be fair when the advanced train tickets are

Well done for trying Chalky; you now see the pointlessness of arguing with tazzy who avoids the difficult questions and misses the point otherwise. Of course, he's not really saving for his Czech jaunt he's just begging. He says he wants a social life - his life seems to be one big social round. His goal is sports photography - he hasn't even got a camera yet so earning summat out of that line of work is obviously several decades down the line. Then having a dig at you (with the rest of us it's purely a lark)demonstrates that he has no class.

**** off tazzy.
    How nice Griff honestly you lot try being in my shoes for 1 Month you wouldn't last it[/quote]

That's my point tizzy...THATS MY POINT!!!![/quote]

look at them Romanians for example coming over committing crimes flying back h

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    Well done for trying Chalky; you now see the pointlessness of arguing with tazzy who avoids the difficult questions and misses the point otherwise. Of course, he's not really saving for his Czech jaunt he's just begging. He says he wants a social life - his life seems to be one big social round. His goal is sports photography - he hasn't even got a camera yet so earning summat out of that line of work is obviously several decades down the line. Then having a dig at you (with the rest of us it's purely a lark)demonstrates that he has no class.

**** off tazzy.
    How nice Griff honestly you lot try being in my shoes for 1 Month you wouldn't last it[/quote]

look at them Romanians for ex

A little helpful advice for youse Tazzy, it will help you get qualifications, especially if youse of to pay for the course. It will also help youse with your tour and your social life. It may also contribute to the purchase off of a camera.

GET A JOB.

Tazzy is a real British bulldog, his chips may be down but no surrender is his cry. - view external link

**** off tazzy.

Why doesn't the like button work anymore does anybody know?

Fair Play Chalky

There's been a number of Romani in St Andrews and Edinburgh for years, playing accordions and selling the Big Issue, the more the merrier I say.

Yes perhaps there is...

Not that much

Dutty foreigner coming over here taking the jobs Tazzy and those like him aren't prepared to do. After all why should they work when they can live with their parents and sponge off of the rest off of us. Then of the cheek to beg for more to gan on holiday.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)