+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Morton at Home

Thinking about this game it's kinda must win isn't it? Don't like the must win thing but we need to win to keep the pressure on Raith.
    High tempo, high intensity, go and get this done United 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Did Duffy not play pre season friendlies last season ie Summer 22, and a couple of LC group games? Hazy memory but seem to think he did ok.
    Played the 90' against Peterhead apparently. Have to admit, I do not remember that at all. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Played the 90' against Peterhead apparently. Have to admit, I do not remember that at all. 😂
    Fleetwood? Maybe?..... they say time dims the memory but I can't remember who said it... #auld

Wasn't he on loan at Peterhead last season?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Wasn't he on loan at Peterhead last season?
    Stirling Albion, with Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Fleetwood? Maybe?..... they say time dims the memory but I can't remember who said it... #auld
    90mins vs Peterhead and 20mins vs Carlisle.

90mins vs Peterhead and 20mins vs Carlisle.
    I remember him against Peterhead and he seemed fine. Also had plenty of loan games.

As others have said it’s now or never for him

These young lads always tend to do fine in their first few games. It's the consistency that catches up with them. If he comes in tomorrow, I'm sure he'll do okay.

Morton Momentum. 8 points from their first 12 games. 14 points from their last 6 games. I wonder what happened, that is some shift in form. I suggest we'll need to play better than we did in the 3-0 games v Thistle & Lichties if we're to get 3 points. I don't think we were world beaters in either game. Me a Happy Clappoer too.

McMann starts, had a feeling he would after Jim's interview tbh. Really need to win today to keep the pressure on RR

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)