+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ok might as well start the transfer rumours then...

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    The other reason was the state of the pitch
    You mean an excuse

Rotherham Utd keen to bring in Billy Sharp. Player wants to battle for a place at #sufc but club open to offers. Rotherham want loan, the blades want permanent. This one could drag

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Rotherham Utd keen to bring in Billy Sharp. Player wants to battle for a place at #sufc but club open to offers. Rotherham want loan, the blades want permanent. This one could drag
    Yep I’m sure that’s a real story

Il be shocked if we sign him on a full contract he’s 32 years old far from warnes ideal age range

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    that's good now we need to keep this player a secret so no other championship club takes a gamble on him.
    I would expect him to cost less than what Barnsley paid for Moore. 600/750k would be my guestestimate. His wage ATM will be a lot less than we were paying our league one team.. he's the type of young hungry talent we need to develop and make a few million on down the road
    If he went for £750K cayton a lot of Robins fans would be disappointed. Earlier on in the season they were talking £1M to £1.5M
    If he went for anywhere near that figure then football certainly has gone mad.

Plenty of clubs have looked at him boothy, its who wants to take the gamble first.

Depends how fit he is and how he fits in with the squad. Knows where the onion bag is and Warne doesn't mind the odd oldie.

I remember our own fans saying vaulks to rangers No less than a million. And ward before he was sold. He should make 800k- 1 million... It's like any player. They are worth what clubs are willing to pay. I guess he's tied up for two more year though if the player says I would like to talk to other club then most clubs would let em go, for a price

I know Warne is looking for young hungry talent but so is every other club.

the further you go up the league the harder it is to find players good enough to play in it.

than add the criteria of a certain age group it seriously narrowes your choices unless you are Chelsea.
    so expect a couple of old heads coming in.

I would take sharps he is a scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I know Warne is looking for young hungry talent but so is every other club.

the further you go up the league the harder it is to find players good enough to play in it.

than add the criteria of a certain age group it seriously narrowes your choices unless you are Chelsea.
    so expect a couple of old heads coming in.

I would take sharps he is a scorer.
    That maybe the case but warne likes young hungry players the only exemption to this is players who are free transfers like potter was. It’s probably so we can sell them on

Could be back for the Macclesfield striker Warne nearly bought in January. Forgotten his name.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast