+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Le Inter National Predico Compe Elite Quarter Finale***

re: ***Le Inter National Predico Compe Elite Quarter Finale***

And it's TTN's ****ing hat!

[quote="tazzydjr"][b]Welcome to Le Inter National Predicto Compe Quarter Finale Group Stage;

- This will happen over 3 Match Day's
    - Same points system & Rules as Qualifying Stages
    - The Title Holder's & Runners Up from last season
    can be eliminated at this stage just like any other competiton
    - Bonus Points will only be awarded if there is a tie between 2nd, 3rd, 4th of
    each group after the 3 Group Matches this becomes like Penalties only
    an Maximum of 2 Bonus Points will be awarded if closest correct bonus answer
    - 3rd & 4th Place Quarter Final Losers from each Group in respective Death Zone
    end up in Le Inter World Tropa
    - All entries must be filled out properly or won't be entered at this stage

Good Luck & Enjoy

Elite Group A

Jimmy (Buc)
    Manco
    ----------------
    tazzy
    ttny

Elite Group B

Deezel
    Ridders
    ----------------
    Dazzyovilla
    Jessie_J_C

Quarter Finale Match Day 1 Results & Scores (Thursday 27th November 2014)

Results

4 Results = Max o

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    I of just noticed this, and I of to say I find it an disgrace that TTN is being treated so unfairly just on the (obviously corrupt) word off of Kelmet!

Youse can't just ****ing make up rules in the middle off of an compe, that is grossly unfair. Youse did it last time and that resulted in me exiling myself because off of the inherent unfairness off of it. TTN's entrances throughout the compe of been done on time and of been legitimate entrances, and 'cos he has beaten Kelmet, the whinging **** has made an ****ing contrived complaint.

This is ****ing outrageous and smacks off of sour grapes. I were ready to reconsider my decision for next season, but it seems these compes still anren'tup to stretch and I willn't be touching them with an badge pole.
    Arfs.

Ttfn clearly saw sense and did an proper entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    I of just noticed this, and I of to say I find it an disgrace that TTN is being treated so unfairly just on the (obviously corrupt) word off of Kelmet!

Youse can't just ****ing make up rules in the middle off of an compe, that is grossly unfair. Youse did it last time and that resulted in me exiling myself because off of the inherent unfairness off of it. TTN's entrances throughout the compe of been done on time and of been legitimate entrances, and 'cos he has beaten Kelmet, the whinging **** has made an ****ing contrived complaint.

This is ****ing outrageous and smacks off of sour grapes. I were ready to reconsider my decision for next season, but it seems these compes still anren't up to stretch and I willn't be touching them with an badge pole.
    Grow Up grumpy old man and these rushed entries wouldn't happen in Deezel's competition plus its an very important Quarter Fin

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr

This is ****ing outrageous and smacks off of sour grapes. I were ready to reconsider my decision for next season, but it seems these compes still anren't up to stretch and I willn't be touching them with an badge pole.
    Grow Up grumpy old man and these rushed entries wouldn't happen in Deezel's comp

And as for Kelmet, the arse kissing **** should hang his hands.

Tough by sheep moaning ANGAIN.

*yawn*

It were youse what moaned anbout poor TTN, just 'cos he were better than youse.

It's quite frankly, laughable. Tazzy not for the first time has been puppeteered by an bully. On this occasion Kelmet is bang out of order. The gamesmaster though is fully at fault. My hat will'nt be being used for any draws in future plus Tazzy you will have to go the extra mile in future if youse want an lift to away games, I'm that upset.

The gamesmaster has spoken, end off of.

Withdraw if it's an problem and let someone who will make the effort take your place. Tazzy lad puts an lot off of his precious spare time into this compe and you're showing him disrespect imo.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)