+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝McGoldrick signs

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Think this pretty much confirms Ruben won't be staying sadly.
    Not too sure on that. Rodrigues was evidently in two minds about things after Solihull away and there was another interview as well where I think his heart and head had two different ideas. We've gone up, We're back in the league, if the other clubs in for him aren't really that exotic, I can see him moving abroad or staying at Notts. I think of the names I've seen linked, only Derby would be a game changer for him and from what I've read coming out of Derby's press, it doesn't seem they are too sure he's heading there

Just watched the video and what struck me was he said he had been watching Notts went to Wembley and wanted to be part of that. All I needed to hear.

Pilsner Urquell signing that!

Name:  David McGoldrick.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  21.4 KB

Hopefully he'll be staying happily instead. Think you could be right though, we'll see.

Have we really, now got, David McGoldrick, John Bostock, Matty Palmer and Jodi Jones on our books. I hope the alarm never goes off. In need of a big pinch I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Have we really, now got, David McGoldrick, John Bostock, Matty Palmer and Jodi Jones on our books. I hope the alarm never goes off. In need of a big pinch I think.
    Amazing isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    We’ve just accomplished a massive feat by signing DMcG and people are ranting over whether he is a radar signing or not!
    Ha ha I know!

It's stating the obvious to say that the owners (of Notts and Radar) have sanctioned the deal and you assume therefore that they believe in it. Maybe in this case McGoldrick's people did approach us about his availability, rather than the Radar targeting the player first, but I'm sure the usual due diligence will have been applied. Statistics of 22 goals in the league above compel a club at our level to consider such a player if he's on the market, but I'm sure he will have come at the right price in terms of salary. I don't think these owners are the emotional type who would be blinded by a big name or an agent into making a signing that isn't sustainable. It must have been a case of this suiting all parties.

It'll help soften the blow, If Rubes goes tho

Just catching up on the great news (and also praying that we’re not in David Vaughn territory- those this feels different).

Amazing to see the interest out there - this “Welcome home” video has had 1.2 million views!

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/st...39626377064448

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast