+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Maidenhead [Tonight's matches]

That’s a great result and only the second time they’ve lost all season. Let’s hope it’s not an isolated hiccup for them. A win on Friday and we’re up to 3rd, 2 points behind Chesterfield ahead of the Saturday games. Happy days.

Boreham Wood now have the best PPG ratio.

Incredible that 4 of Maidenhead's 6 wins have come against sides currently top 7 incl Halifax away, Wrexham and now Chesterfield.
    Halifax seek revenge there this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Boreham Wood now have the best PPG ratio.
    It's staggering that the second worse supported team in this league (I think Dover are now lower) are top of the PPG table. You wouldn't expect Boreham Wood to keep that up, but nobody seems to have told them yet!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Yep. Meltdown. I looked at Chessies remaining games and I really don’t think they are the team to watch out for.

As long of course as we get two results against them.
    I agree Don that Chesterfield have got a tough time staying at the top.

Expectation in Chesterfield is that they win the League no problem but in reality they're only a couple of points better off than us with some tough fixtures coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    That’s a great result and only the second time they’ve lost all season. Let’s hope it’s not an isolated hiccup for them. A win on Friday and we’re up to 3rd, 2 points behind Chesterfield ahead of the Saturday games. Happy days.
    Massive game Friday now, we could really put the pressure on Chesterfield and Halifax.

Chesterfield should get past Aldershot at the weekend but Halifax travel to Maidstone and Stockport to D&R...not the easiest fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It's staggering that the second worse supported team in this league (I think Dover are now lower) are top of the PPG table. You wouldn't expect Boreham Wood to keep that up, but nobody seems to have told them yet!
    Plus they sold their star striker in the summer. Fair play to them

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Only on cfss?

Funny old league…

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast