+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Charity thieves..

re: Charity thieves..

Oh dear,
    How familiar that some of you Internet warriors have seized on another story to fit your increasingly bizarre theories.
    Do you actually think that anyone in Portsmouth is celebrating this horrible incident?
    Do you actually think that 2 pondlife thieves means that everyone in the Portsmouth area is a thief and lowlife?
    What on earth has this theft got to do with Portsmouth FC being shafted by dodgy owners?
    Portsmouth, like all urban areas suffers from lowlife criminals, are you really saying that Southampton has never had any assaults, thefts, burgleries, rapes, murders, anti-social behaviour or crimes against the vulnerable. It must be a perfect place to live.
    Change the record and grow up.
    This post does not apply to grown up, thinking and intelligent posters.

Quote Originally Posted by simonforever
    So no Portsmouth-obsessed scummers, then.

Oh dear,
    How familiar that some of you Internet warriors have seized on another story to fit your increasingly bizarre theories.
    Do you actually think that anyone in Portsmouth is celebrating this horrible incident?
    Do you actually think that 2 pondlife thieves means that everyone in the Portsmouth area is a thief and lowlife?
    What on earth has this theft got to do with Portsmouth FC being shafted by dodgy owners?
    Portsmouth, like all urban areas suffers from lowlife criminals, are you really saying that Southampton has never had any assaults, thefts, burgleries, rapes, murders, anti-social behaviour or crimes against the vulnerable. It must be a perfect place to live.
    Change the record and grow up.

I'm beginning to think someone's making you read this site against your will simon

If the truth about your club and city is so unpalatable, why do you

No, I read this board in the hope of being able to have a debate with like minded people, ie Football fans who have the ability to think for themselves and make grown up and reasoned judgments without resorting to childish calling. Try it, you may just like it.
    By the way, you actually avoided every direct question in my post. Unpalatable truths!

No, I read this board in the hope of being able to have a debate with like minded people, ie Football fans who have the ability to think for themselves and make grown up and reasoned judgments without resorting to childish calling. Try it, you may just like it.
    By the way, you actually avoided every direct question in my post. Unpalatable truths!
    You remind me of a Viz character, I can't remember his though??!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    You remind me of a Viz character, I can't remember his though??![/quote]

Fat slag? You must have been called it a few times?

What on earth has this theft got to do with Portsmouth FC being shafted by dodgy owners
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Everything.

You may not live in po**ey any more simon, in fact I'm guessing by your attitude that you live in Southampton and feel bitter that the views expressed on this site are in the main, factual. However, fact remains, your home town (which I'm guessing is po**ey) is a magnet for charity theft and those that celebrate it.

If you lived in the city, you may understand, but living in the promised land you're consumed by jealousy and can't see the wood from the trees.

I'll leave you to complain about being calleds

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns

Terry F*ckwit

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    What on earth has this theft got to do with Portsmouth FC being shafted by dodgy owners
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Everything.

[/quote]

I think Pents has banned posts designed to elicit responses. You may want to take this up with him...

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

Fat slag? You must have been called it a few times?[/quote]

Why bring your daughter into it?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast