+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pochettino out

re: Pochettino out

Pochettino out? What already??

If your not careful,Spurs will end up like Man City were for managers in the 80s and 90s.

Or a meat pie when BFS gets hold of one...

This thread is very similar to one i read on this site a matter of weeks after AVB's appointment.

The thread was started by simonhornby.

SSY and simon are very similar in their negativity so could they be one and the same?

To suggest getting rid of a manager so soon is just quite ridiculous and beggars belief!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    This thread is very similar to one i read on this site a matter of weeks after AVB's appointment.

SSY and simon are very similar in their negativity so could they be one and the same?

To suggest getting rid of a manager so soon is just quite ridiculous and beggars belief!

Do me a favour

How on earth are we going to reach consistency if we keep sacking a manager every six months, Poch is a manager that the board are willing to give time, so He, the team and the club can grow together. If you want to sack someone, Baldini would have been a more likely candidate.

COYS! TTID!

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid

Do me a favour[/quote]

Do us a favour and return to spurs***** but you're not too popular there are you??

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

Do me a favour[/quote]

Do us a favour and return to spurs***** but you're not too popular there are you??

[/quote]

I have about 6 posts on there so I'd be surprised if my existence was even known there.now be a good lad and jog on

Bumpety bump

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    Bumpety bump
    Do you ever post anything positive?

Quote Originally Posted by meatismurder
    Bumpety bump
    Do you ever post anything positive? [/quote]

If there was some

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)