+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: motown thread

re: motown thread

Quote Originally Posted by paderbornclaret
    I noticed you had gone quiet Paders and I was getting a bit worried a boot you
    Seem to be busy doing other things Gaz...tend to use my phone for browsing...and as you know, they have killed this site...just can't be ****d with all the hassle sometimes.

Dan...love Music for Pleasure album...slated by the critics but Mr Mason produced a classic imo.

Actually trying to acquire the 1st 4 albums on vinyl...again (after swaps and losing 2!!) Just sent a message on Discogs to a guy in Sweden who sent me UK original 1st press of Damned Damned Damned (vg) for 37 euros...waited 3 weeks and not arrived...seems genuine...**** happens. Will wait and see what he comes up with...probably money back...rather have the bloody album. Some ******* has it...[/quote]

I still have a loft full of old vinyl records.. Mostly L.p's..Motown hits no 1 to,whatever no ..

Can remember getting rid

Alf, with the latest bloody 'vinyl revival' (annoying me as prices are getting jacked right up0, you may have a few quid in your loft. You could eBay 'em, or give 'em to me if you like, you know they'll get used

And Padders, that's not good. I'm sure you'd get 'em cheaper on eBay. Even 2nd issues will sound fine, (and no copy of Strawberries will smell like Strawberries anymore anyway). Good luck in your quest. It's a nobel one.

Oh yeah, it's a Motown thread - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    It's all about habits I think Paders

This whole FM site is being slowly (some boards quickly) being eroded of decent posters. A lot of troll types left twiddling their thumbs and being a nuisance in general
    Getting logged out after 10 to 20 minutes inactivity and having to sign in twice, not being taken back to the reply you're giving if you have had to sign back in again to reply, as well Gaz. The software has become clumsy and naff

Edit: Whoops, Motown thread - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr

This whole FM site is being slowly (some boards quickly) being eroded of decent posters. A lot of troll types left twiddling their thumbs and being a nuisance in general
    Getting logged out after 10 to 20 minutes inactivity and having to sign in twice, not being taken back to the reply you're giving if you have had to sign back in again to reply, as well Gaz. The software has become clumsy and naff

Edit: Whoops, Motown thread[/quote]

You are right Dan .footymad is getting worse..went to change my avatar and I can't even put one up now .useless ****s

Alf, with the latest bloody 'vinyl revival' (annoying me as prices are getting jacked right up0, you may have a few quid in your loft. You could eBay 'em, or give 'em to me if you like, you know they'll get used

And Padders, that's not good. I'm sure you'd get 'em cheaper on eBay. Even 2nd issues will sound fine, (and no copy of Strawberries will smell like Strawberries anymore anyway). Good luck in your quest. It's a nobel one.

Oh yeah, it's a Motown thread
    I will leave em in the loft Dan,something for the grandchildren to have fun with and perhaps make a few quid ..

Oh yeah, it's a Motown thread
    Ebay is always risk...discogs is pretty safe normally...just unlucky this time. Prices are variable...can get lucky on ebay..but at least you know the vinyl is vg..mint..****...original on discogs.

My Strawberries album still smells btw

I sold practically all my vinyl on ebay. It went all over the World. I can't remember all the countries but some were Greece; USA; Russia; Italy and UK of course

Once sold a Kawa Z9 on ebay to a guy in Lithuania who paid me several ponds over the asking price despite me telling him it was in bits having a full service and awaiting an air filter. He said he will take it as it is for the same offer.

His guy n gal ( girl was hot as phook) arrived in a VW people carrier from said country and paid cash - no probs

Anyway sorry FBL back on Motown topic - view external link

Edit: Whoops, Motown thread[/quote]

Yes Dan V TRUE. But if you type and have to sign pack in to post, just back space till you see your post and re-send it

Saves typing it out again

ooops sorry FLB

Here is the back on topic tune from Martha - view external link

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345