+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A Seasons review (for every team)

re: A Seasons review (for every team)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Supporting England?......hahahahaha.

I would rather put pins in my eyes than watch those crap useless tosspots who are a bunch of overpaid, big headed, overrated, poncy, sycophantic, pompous, arrogant, supercilious pretentious, bumptious, c0cky, uppity, vain, overbearing, egotistical, boring, skill-less, thick-brained, moronic, conceited prats strolling around a football pitch as if they think they are something special, which they are certainly NOT!!!!!!!!

Come on England!
    So your not a fan then eh Ram, call me a bit suspicious but Im guessing that your NOT an England fan
    I look back at World Cup '86 in Mexico as one of my favourite tournaments even though it was hard to stay up for some of those late night matches (I was 15 at the time and still had school the next day!!). I also remember enjoying teams like France, Denmark, Soviet Union & even Belgium at the time, as a neutral.

Euro '88 however was one of the mo

I used to watch and support England, but over the past few years the performances in many games and tournaments has been abysmal. Add to it, the fact that many have been a bunch of prima Donna that have pulled on an England shirt over the years, it is enough to drive anyone to drink. No I am not an England fan anymore.

England ladies, now that is different. I love watching them! No real crackers in the team at the moment, but they are far far better to watch than the other lot.

Add the rugby team to that list now!

Where is everybody else on this thread, its turning into the Acido & Ram show

Anyway carrying on with the 80s, what was everybodys thoughts on the new 'Play offs' when they were introduced in season 1986-87 ? Its hard to believe that Chelski were the first ever team to be relegated from the top division via the play offs (in 1987-88). Thankfully they made the play offs all about promotion after that and got rid of the relegation idea.

As you say, it is time for someone else to add a contribution to this thread.

Theres a proper game of rugby on next saturday at old trafford, the superleague final between Wigan Warrior and Leeds Rhinos .. Should be a pulsating game of rugby with the ball in play for nearly all the game.. No to me to you kicking,long silly scrums or line outs , just just pure rugby ..

So there is a difference then?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    So there is a difference then?
    This saturday on sky sports at 5pm Rammy.. As an added bonus the Charlatans are performing before the game.. Give it a viewing on that massive tv screen of yours and let me know what you think of the game . i can promise you that you wont be disappointed ..

Must admit I prefer league now

Bollox to both Leeds & Wiggun in the RL Grand final

But yes of course its a much more exciting game than Union. I saw the highlights of England's collapse against Australia and the only thing that bothered me the most is/was... what a pathetic kick and rush game this is.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast