+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Carlos had a dream.....

re: Carlos had a dream.....

[quote="Katchouro"]Well bragster I said to my pal The Rev and the rest of the Ne'er-do-wells on the Scum board that I can see at least one, if not both, our managers switching positions. There was always a feeling of inevitability that Neil would be our boss and I get the same feeling over Evans. After the nothingness of Wilson, the wastefulness of Weir, the weirdness of Clough and the no style no knickers of Adkins a red faced, angry, snarling, obese, determined Scotsman might just be what we need - at least in the short term.

[quote="micklyons1hardbstd" Yadda yadda.. Pearls of wisdom from scunny's physio. :-D The Yorkshire Ripper will be out before them.....Ps. You really do deserve your demise into obscurity.....You've earned it.[/quote]

A momentous day. banno has long held the crown as Owlsmad'

You were also championing Warnock to Hillsborough not long ago, so what does that say about your feelings about your own lot? As a man I'm not Evans greatest fan but he's probably the manager we need rather than the one we want. Nothing I've seen from Adkins, his tactics, his motivational abilities or his signings convince me that he can build a team from scratch that will get us up, hopefully he won't get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    Clough would also have done it given another season
    Behave. Watch that car crash of a match against Swindon in the second leg of the POs to see a Clough team. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he takes a few players off us if he gets Burton up.

Loosen those suspenders Doris..The Atlantic? ..Must be where you disappear to, everytime we're on a winning run.....Katch (or any pork cutlet) calling an owlsmad poster bitter :-D...He thinks 'irony' is a jamaican trouser press....A paradox in pink panties...Yes...Pot and kettle at loggerheads...Anyway, if you still want to get out of league 1...Try to kiss and make up with Danny Wilson...You know it makes sense. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    You were also championing Warnock to Hillsborough not long ago, so what does that say about your feelings about your own lot? As a man I'm not Evans greatest fan but he's probably the manager we need rather than the one we want. Nothing I've seen from Adkins, his tactics, his motivational abilities or his signings convince me that he can build a team from scratch that will get us up, hopefully he won't get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    Clough would also have done it given another season
    Behave. Watch that car crash of a match against Swindon in the second leg of the POs to see a Clough team. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he takes a few players off us if he gets Burton up.

If we're just going to make stuff up, you was wanting megson at the sty.
    The point about clough is that your club needs a strong minded manager in charge. We can argue all day about it but I'm sure you wou

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)