+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    I can't believe the number of members who are leaving, or threatening to leave this forum because of a few changes, do they switch clubs when we have a new manager they don't like ????

They all did on the last upgrade.
    They will be back, they will be lurking , see a post they disagree with then can't hold their water.
    Then back again.
    Unless they like Corrie.

Actually Crash, its not that bad when you get used to the different layout, a change is as good as a rest !! I swapped over to a Mac because I got bored with Windows

Can't see what all the fuss is about myself I just knew there would be some moaners

We just need a good topic about the SY Police Force, The miners, Thatcher, or Corbyn not to sing the national anthem again and everyone will be back

Jeeez man.

Being a member for what seems like a generation, I used to love this MB.

Over the last 3 to 4 years though, the whole thing went downhill, I probably logged on once every month, then once every 3 months, I think this is the first time in 6 months I've logged on.
    Must say, it's shame the board has now properly died, I think a combination of other social media avenues to get more up to date information without all the tit for tat is a more efficient way than trawling through pointless posts from Kempo et al and his multi user, self obsessed army.
    The whole site looks poorly designed and 10 years behind other forums.

I may give it 12 months, just to see if it still exists, or maybe not.

Cheers and UTM

Phew! Thought I was a gonner! Just couldn't log on for several days even when I realized "User Name" meant the name by which I'm known on the Board rather than the one I use for Millers Player but somehow stupidly thought I used on here...

New site structure seems better in many ways, otherwise - apart from the lack of a big easy to hit Home button.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Phew! Thought I was a gonner! Just couldn't log on for several days even when I realized "User Name" meant the name by which I'm known on the Board rather than the one I use for Millers Player but somehow stupidly thought I used on here...

New site structure seems better in many ways, otherwise - apart from the lack of a big easy to hit Home button.
    I agree with you CT, must admit that was one of the things on the old style layout that I liked, the easy to use home button.
    But I use a few forums that have a similar style to this one, it's just a case of getting used to it. Not had any problems really

I think it'll pick up on here maybe for Euro games, particularly England and then when the season starts.

Quick point about this version, just notice 'auto saved' icon come up, presumably if you're taking a while on post. As opposed to just losing it like on last one and having to start again. Happened a few times to me that.

Swings and roundabouts, especially as the search function, next thread, previous thread have been resurrected along with the excellent feature that highlights which threads have been posted on since you last looked at it.

BTW - the old home button didn't really work if you used more than one board. Really annoying that when you was on the PL and hit the home button it took you 'home' on the main board

What do the yellow stars and paperclips etc mean?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    What do the yellow stars and paperclips etc mean?
    Paperclip shows the thread has attachments/photos and stars are thread rating but it will only work if everyone starts using it as I believe it shows an average of 1-5 stars based on all ratings (a bit like trip advisor).

PS Did you manage to dodge the worse of your recent storms? Glad we don't have those over here - just had a week long exercise practicing for a 9.0 earthquake here in Seattle that's due 'any time soon'

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast