+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol to be banned in airports

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    How could I have copied you post. It's different. If I had copied your post it would have been the same

So you didn't quote my post and edit it, you created a brand new post from scratch, you really are thick as phukk

You're still to explain why a thread about a comment from one of your tory government ministers about nigel behaving badly upsets you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    So you didn't quote my post and edit it, you created a brand new post from scratch, you really are thick as phukk

You're still to explain why a thread about a comment from one of your tory government ministers about nigel behaving badly upsets you so much

I did quote your post and edit it.

But I didn't copy it.

If I had just copied it, it would have been identical to the original.

Your answer to the question as to why this thread upsets you so much is ...?

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-07-29/a...ger-incidents/

All I was doing was commenting on a topical news story, why did that cause you so much rage

Amazing, fattydice gets destroyed on a thread which is about him getting destroyed, only fattydice could be this stupid

doctor_dildo goes back to his filthy natzi name, how unexpected.

time the Ed did something about this name-swapping carry-on. anyway, the filth is on ignore, so all good

doctor_dildo goes back to his filthy natzi name, how unexpected.

time the Ed did something about this name-swapping carry-on. anyway, the filth is on ignore, so all good
    This daft kunt is punch drunk, you know he's had a hammering when the 'ignore' line is trotted out, poor old fattydice

you've got to admire belters like this fat crewe nigel and the hun ladyboy walloper, who have the energy to maintain multiple logins at the same time. They can't hide who they are though, too phukkin thick

good to see the Crewe job centre is open again, gives the fat nigel access to the internet.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 03-01-2017 at 11:06 PM.

you've got to admire belters like this fat crewe nigel and the hun ladyboy walloper, who have the energy to maintain multiply logins at the same time. They can't hide who they are though, too phukkin thick

good to see the Crewe job centre is open again, gives the fat nigel access to the internet.
    Do they have late night opening job centres in Crewe now, I've not lived there for 10 years, poor old fattydice, seething and frothing

you'd at least think the likes of walloper/54iq and doctor_dildo/nigel_stroker would stalk different people, make it less obvious, but it's back to them being too phukkin thick again.

they can't even come up with different names under the different logins they're using

you'd at least think the likes of walloper/54iq and doctor_dildo/nigel_stroker would stalk different people, make it less obvious, but it's back to them being too phukkin thick again.

they can't even come up with different names under the different logins they're using
    Not sure how fattydice has come to this conclusion, what with the woofter having me on 'ignore', what a melt

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)