+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Proctor and ......

Quote Originally Posted by DK_NY View Post
    Lee Glover another example
    Pope another.

Nt so for us but a star at Port Vale

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't forget the obligatory groin strain.
    Don't forget multiple spinal surgerys

Yet more fans he says loosely slagging a player off before they have even got on the pitch.

I despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Yet more fans he says loosely slagging a player off before they have even got on the pitch.

I despair.
    Me too I despair time after time we get players in who are not right for us and yet time and time again you get people saying the same thing oh just give him a chance like it's a lucky dip on the lottery. They cross their fingers and pray to whoever that a player changes over night, then come end of the season they blame it on the manager.

Proctor is a gamble that's the bottom line will it pay off or will he maintain his underwhelming record? That is the question isn't it.

Personally I'm hoping that if we do sign him we give him a years contract and wait and see, anything more is too risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Me too I despair time after time we get players in who are not right for us and yet time and time again you get people saying the same thing oh just give him a chance like it's a lucky dip on the lottery. They cross their fingers and pray to whoever that a player changes over night, then come end of the season they blame it on the manager.

Proctor is a gamble that's the bottom line will it pay off or will he maintain his underwhelming record? That is the question isn't it.

Personally I'm hoping that if we do sign him we give him a years contract and wait and see, anything more is too risky.
    Why is he a risk. He's a target man with l1 experience, Revel did not do too bad in that role for us the year we went up. One more striker hopefully a fox in the box and I'm pretty pleased with our forward line. We have cover for each player in the forward line

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Why is he a risk. He's a target man with l1 experience, Revel did not do too bad in that role for us the year we went up. One more striker hopefully a fox in the box and I'm pretty pleased with our forward line. We have cover for each player in the forward line
    He has not scored 10 goals in league 1 or league 2 (risk) he's not proven himself as a striker for any club (risk) and we don't even know if he will be able to score for us yet (risk)

Jono got a year to prove himself why should proctor get longer?

Maybe because JCH has just had major knee surgery and you dont know how it will settle down after 10/15 games. A year was the right choice and also gives him the kick up the backside that could prolong his career .

Past gambles......Lee, Talbot, Swailes, McIntosh to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Maybe because JCH has just had major knee surgery and you dont know how it will settle down after 10/15 games. A year was the right choice and also gives him the kick up the backside that could prolong his career .
    You still haven't answered my question why should JCH get a year to prove himself and proctor get more than a year? What has he done that makes you go oh wow give him a chance proctor is awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Past gambles......Lee, Talbot, Swailes, McIntosh to name a few.
    Also Jordon Bowery Kelle Roos and Danny Collins

Sometimes they pay off sometimes they don't that's why I said a year

Is silly miller ibj ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast