+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Barcelona Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Another horrific attack on some innocent victims, this time in north east Spain. Where will all this end ?.
    Heres what the latest is on the Bbc news...

14 killed and dozens injured following attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils.
    Van crashed into crowds at Barcelona's tourist hotspot Las Ramblas, killing 13. The perpetrator is still at large.
    Five people shot dead by police in Cambrils, south-west of Barcelona, after another car attack killed one and injured six.
    Police said the five men were linked to the Barcelona attack, which so-called Islamic State said it had carried out.
    Four people have been arrested. Citizens of some 34 countries killed or injured.

Also, there was a knife attack in Finland, nobody knows yet whether this is down to the same extremists.

Islamic State just recruit more soldiers to replace the dead ones and I'm afraid it will never end they just keep reviving. Just like wars when one war ends another one replaces it.

WAR NEVER CHANGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    So if that is deemed to be acceptable behaviour on a public discussion board, what sort of an example does this set for all the "new blood" that you are trying to attract. Come here lads, its OK to take the piss out of human tragedy - but just dont have a go at yorkshire men or you will be banned? Double standards, and clearly you are trying to protect your protege from your position of privilege as a moderator.
    Hold up Rog...Tricky was banned for being offensive to people with Down's Syndrome, not having a 'go' at Yorkies.
    Suppose that is one of the complexities of being a mod, especially when it's another mod who behaves so badly.
    Agree with the rest...especially with the 'admit you made a mistake and move on' bit, that's all it takes...but whatever the 'misunderstanding', posts #5 and #8 were seriously offensive imo.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-08-2017 at 02:39 PM.

I could have taken offense at Tricks comments but I didn't want to, I just ignored it because Ive seen much worse aimed at me on Footymad over the years.
    I would say it was 'ill advised' though what he posted and there was no need for it. I never saw those comments about the disabled though as I wasn't involved in those threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I could have taken offense at Tricks comments but I didn't want to, I just ignored it because Ive seen much worse aimed at me on Footymad over the years.
    I would say it was 'ill advised' though what he posted and there was no need for it. I never saw those comments about the disabled though as I wasn't involved in those threads.
    You were actually Acido...'Dear God we are in the ****' thread post #62 was the straw that broke the camel's back and saw Rats act, quite correctly imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hold up Rog...Tricky was banned for being offensive to people with Down's Syndrome, not having a 'go' at Yorkies.
    My bad I thought it was for having a go at Yorkies and the age old miners dispute issues.

Rereading it, the Tricky comment was inappropriate, but still no less so than trivialising the Barcelona killings as "same old same old" and trying to make a joke of it by pretending the thread was football related.

Had we not learned recently of the comedic genius that R4J has, we could have forgiven it for ignorance, but now we know he is the great joker, the sin is magnified tenfold.

But, as predicted, the little boy keyboard warrior does not have the bottle to apologise and keeps posting on here with no sense of having done anything wrong. Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    My bad I thought it was for having a go at Yorkies and the age old miners dispute issues.

Rereading it, the Tricky comment was inappropriate, but still no less so than trivialising the Barcelona killings as "same old same old" and trying to make a joke of it by pretending the thread was football related.

Had we not learned recently of the comedic genius that R4J has, we could have forgiven it for ignorance, but now we know he is the great joker, the sin is magnified tenfold.

But, as predicted, the little boy keyboard warrior does not have the bottle to apologise and keeps posting on here with no sense of having done anything wrong. Scum.
    Cause the Barcelona killings are same old, same old. They are both related to van ramming people down so why you think that is a joke is beyond me and based on pure fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You were actually Acido...'Dear God we are in the ****' thread post #62 was the straw that broke the camel's back and saw Rats act, quite correctly imo.
    Ahh yes when he used the word 'mongols'!!
    Well like I say he shouldn't have taken it that far because there was no need for it, and it looked like he was just trying to get a reaction from me for whatever reason. It didn't work though!.

As for the keyboard warrior bit Roger which relates to you seeing as you always bash my comments 24/7. Now get over yourself and zip it before you go somewhere you might regret later on.

The only comedic genius is you Roger because most of what you write is about yourself when you think it's about others.

Anyways from now onwards you will be constantly on ignore so I don't have to see your atrocious bashful comments and the world will be a better place and free of people like yourself and back to civilisation of talking about footy, rather then gettin into arguments on your moaning 24/7.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)