+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hecky's latest interview

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Happy xmas and a prosperous new year Paul

It’s fuc kin ludicrous

Hecky was just getting me onside until the Cardiff game. Then after seeing the bo llock he dropped there I knew we'd lost momentum going into the Leeds game.

It's been hard trying to shake that dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Hecky was just getting me onside until the Cardiff game. Then after seeing the bo llock he dropped there I knew we'd lost momentum going into the Leeds game. It's been hard trying to shake that dissapointment.
    Its always hard for me seeing us lose to Leeds as well Ponty, even more so actually than when we lose to Sheff Wensdy. Its clearly a W.Y thing isnt it.
    Seriously though Animal & Esr (and everybody else on here), I dont enjoy being this negative and I wish we could all be waxing lyrical about Hecky and our fantastic football and our great results again, like we were this time last year!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its always hard for me seeing us lose to Leeds as well Ponty, even more so actually than when we lose to Sheff Wensdy. Its clearly a W.Y thing isnt it.
    Seriously though Animal & Esr (and everybody else on here), I dont enjoy being this negative and I wish we could all be waxing lyrical about Hecky and our fantastic football and our great results again, like we were this time last year!.
    Leeds were always hated more than Sheff Weds where I am

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345