+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Official Score Predictions Barnsley v Oxford United

Barnsley win 2-0

Tarn off to a flyer 3-0.
    Gegenpress works a treat and all the cynicism surrounding the appointment of another unemployed foreign head yes man evaporates to the tune of " it's just like watching Brazil" sung at full volume from the East Stand.

Ive no idea, don't know who will be at the club come Saturday.

But i'll go 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Any reason for doing predictions Acido ? Obviously your choice , dunt cost owt , a bit ov fun nowt else , tha freetund arnt tha
    Don't be daft Mr Ravioli lol, Im just not interested in predicting our match alone, I much prefer doing predictions for a number of different teams. And I was joint winner of the recent Leeds & England mad World cup preds league. (go on Chalky, tell him!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Don't be daft Mr Ravioli lol, Im just not interested in predicting our match alone, I much prefer doing predictions for a number of different teams. And I was joint winner of the recent Leeds & England mad World cup preds league. (go on Chalky, tell him!!)
    I sometimes wonder where your loyalties lie acido .

West Yorkshire resident and Leeds Mad , join the dots me thinks .

You of all people are still questioning my loyalties to Barnsley Fc eh Animal, after all this time ?.
    Well thats up to you if you want to think that (and anybody else of course). But I DO make the effort to post on a number of other teams boards, and I have done since joining Footymad over 12 years ago now. And surely I shouldn't have to explain why I do this, and like to do this ?.

You of all people are still questioning my loyalties to Barnsley Fc eh Animal, after all this time ?.
    Well thats up to you if you want to think that (and anybody else of course). But I DO make the effort to post on a number of other teams boards, and I have done since joining Footymad over 12 years ago now. And surely I shouldn't have to explain why I do this, and like to do this ?.
    And still taking the bait too after all this time .

:-):-) :-)

Ok kid if that was a fishing trip, I will hold my hands up to that one etc, your a cheeky git!.
    (but it still doesn't change my mind over not wanting to do the preds league on here!!)

Btw that was a very interesting thread wasn't it on Millers mad recently... I get the feeling that you were still holding back a bit, the 'old' Animal would have gone at it like a bull in a badly built china shop wouldn't he ?. lol
    Last edited by Acido; 02-08-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Ok kid if that was a fishing trip, your a cheeky git (I'll give you that one lol), but it still doesn't change my mind over not wanting to do the preds league on here!!.
    Btw that was a very interesting thread on Millers mad recently...I get the feeling that you were still holding back a bit, the 'old' Animal would have gone at it like a bull in a badly built china shop wouldn't he ?. lol
    I intend to seek out the millersmad two at a suitable point further in to the season acido , don't worry the old lads still got fire in his belly .

The Millersmad 'two' eh Animal ?. Hey now I am interested to hear who the TWO are ?. lol

I created that thread of course, and in fairness I didn't want or expect it to turn out like that. Maybe one or two of their fans have got some issues bubbling under the surface, or maye they just don't like you kid ?.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast