+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Choices for the Board

Quote Originally Posted by terrytheterror View Post
    sadly me going or not will have no impact on united. As i've already said, i don't think we were in a position to win the league anyway, given where we are starting from this (and, so far, every) season.
    wow

You are right though. With the clown in charge, we are in no position to win the league. Strange though that you're happy with that.

Not surprised to see the clowns own personal cheerleader trying to fight his corner.

He's had long enough, you can't win matches with negative tactics, you don't win matches we can't win the league. Looking for draws every week is ridiculous for a club United. The players still look clueless.

Here the question then for the muppets cheerleader and the other deluded csaba fans out there, how long is long enough?

The way I'm seeing it is if he stays till the end of the season and we fail again, the next manager comes in rebuilds dies that mean we give him a season and a half then same again. The squad is good enough the tactics and team selection aren't. He continues to play player put of position continues to leave players out the team. Csaba is the problem here nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Not surprised to see the clowns own personal cheerleader trying to fight his corner.

He's had long enough, you can't win matches with negative tactics, you don't win matches we can't win the league. Looking for draws every week is ridiculous for a club United. The players still look clueless.

Here the question then for the muppets cheerleader and the other deluded csaba fans out there, how long is long enough?

The way I'm seeing it is if he stays till the end of the season and we fail again, the next manager comes in rebuilds dies that mean we give him a season and a half then same again. The squad is good enough the tactics and team selection aren't. He continues to play player put of position continues to leave players out the team. Csaba is the problem here nothing else
    Spot on.

Yes u lost the plot like shabba we not in a position to win the league we have the most budget in league we have wasted on that cint shabba a good manager woukd make us win this league by xmas with the players we have he is clueless like u we are Dundee United not Dundee we should not be in this league maybe u a sad bluenose from across the road not saying we should not win the league well ask every united fan and they will say we would win the league if this clueless cint was away to fick simple

Everyone missing the fact that the players were clearly motivated to play until the final whistle and not give up.

A clear sign that Laszlo IS able to motivate the players.

We have seen it under previous managers recently how easily the team used to give up. This appears to have changed under Csaba on yesterday's evidence.

And no one ever seems to take the opposition in to account when analysing the matches.

Morton are no walk overs in this league. When will some United fans stop thinking that we have some sort of default right to win and at least recognise that the opponents may have some role in how a match plays out?

Mazftd83 may be a new parody account or a bnb but he is correct

Oh and Portuguese Frank, if they are playing for him they'd have shown it drum the off in every game

His league record is absolutely unacceptable and disgraceful at this level, this season 2 wins in 5 (40% win rate) when at need 18 pts a quarter to be in contention aswell as the humiliation of the betfred group failure

8 wins 6 draws 8 defeats in league starting with the 6-1 at Falkirk in January which includes the sun at brechin, that's 30 pts in 22 games at this level and a few of our worst results since the 1950's and worst game management I've witnessed at home to livi in the last off, an absolute joke and failure his tenure has been, it's a minter having him in charge

He is the problem, the main issue for our failures and the lack of belief around the place, you are very much deluded if you believe its best to stick with him, Mike Martin is failing us all by letting this drag on, criminal to waste this season abs that's what we are heading for

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    He has had a fair crack of the whip.

He came in last year when we were joint top - he said we’d win title and be promoted. We tanked under him and finished well back in third.

In a moment of madness that could cause long term damage to club he was then given scarce resources over summer

With his ‘expert eye’ he was allowed to hire a new team because he wa saying the previous team would not play for him - no doubt because he is such a managerial genius as his pre and post match interviews indicate.

He has really had two very fair cracks of the whip.

He failed with the team last season

He is nowhere near in performance with the new team he has put together this season.

Anyway - **** The question is not how long do we suffer under csaba before he can be said to have had a fair go

****the question is what is best for united.

It’s best for united to get rid of this awful manager NOW

*standing ovation*

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Mazftd83 may be a new parody account or a bnb but he is correct

Oh and Portuguese Frank, if they are playing for him they'd have shown it drum the off in every game

His league record is absolutely unacceptable and disgraceful at this level, this season 2 wins in 5 (40% win rate) when at need 18 pts a quarter to be in contention aswell as the humiliation of the betfred group failure

8 wins 6 draws 8 defeats in league starting with the 6-1 at Falkirk in January which includes the sun at brechin, that's 30 pts in 22 games at this level and a few of our worst results since the 1950's and worst game management I've witnessed at home to livi in the last off, an absolute joke and failure his tenure has been, it's a minter having him in charge

He is the problem, the main issue for our failures and the lack of belief around the place, you are very much deluded if you believe its best to stick with him, Mike Martin is failing us all by letting this drag on, criminal to waste this season abs that's what we are heading for
    While i appreciate you disagree with my viewpoint, having a difference of opinion does not make either one of us "deluded".

We differ in opinion at this stage and that is all.

Enjoy your Sunday mate.

I am not 1 for deserting the team but if it takes a boycott for Mike Martin 2 relizethis clown is destroying us then I am all for it as we are a joke under this cint and the quicker he goes then the fans will come back and we will be back to the true united but under this cint we are going noplace

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)