+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Shamima Begum

Hapless could be used for all Government officials, laws should have been changed to strip British Citizens rights if they leave these shores to join or live within a Terrorist cell, you can call it Terrorism if you want, but I have always called it a war, a strange war at that but still a war with a group who thrive on bloodshed and beheadings, if you leave the UK to join such a group to me it is obvious you fight against the UK, I'm still amazed our Government has still done nothing to change these rules after this mess and overblown, over exaggerated boring news of this silly stupid woman.

Yes he flouted the law BT, and I'm glad he did, with all the crazy things that we see happen nowadays it would not have surprised me if she would have "got off" and as Sinkov has said would have been allowed to live amongst us.

If you have a quick read Alto, the same hapless Home Secretary is allowing male jihadists back into the country from Syria and Afghanistan. Yet another example of hypocrisy and very dubious double standards.

There was not many years ago, but today there are not ANY who deserve to be in their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    There was not many years ago, but today there are not ANY who deserve to be in their positions.
    Yet Labour are way behind in the polls even though we are the fifth richest country in the world, the UK has seen food bank use up almost fourfold since 2012.

Recent empirical evidence shows that child poverty now reaches almost 40% of our kids; this a blight on our nation, a real and proper social calamity and an economic disaster all mixed into one unholy mess and still the Tories remain popular.

A "No Deal" Brexit seems inevitable (Thank God!), we are rudderless and impotent and still Theresa May leads the polls. WTF?

40% of children in the UK living in poverty ? What a load of bollox, are there phuck.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    40% of children in the UK living in poverty ? What a load of bollox, are there phuck.

I sense there is not 100% conviction in your comment Sinkov

Poverty my arse Alto, do any of the parents of these allegedly starving kiddies have any of the following,

1) Facial Jewelry
    2) Tattoos
    3) Mobile Phone contracts
    4) Sky TV
    5) Holidays abroad.

If they do they should be prosecuted for child abuse, because if they can afford any of those, they can afford a tin of beans.

Read behind the SUN headlines sinkov, food banks and child poverty are real, but not in the Ribble Valley of course.

Poverty my arse Alto, do any of the parents of these allegedly starving kiddies have any of the following,

1) Facial Jewelry
    2) Tattoos
    3) Mobile Phone contracts
    4) Sky TV
    5) Holidays abroad.

If they do they should be prosecuted for child abuse, because if they can afford any of those, they can afford a tin of beans.
    Perhaps bad/poor parenting is the reason our schoolgirls need the government to fund their sanitary products at school too sinkov?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8089491.html

Even the "No Heart" Tories are finally realising our kids are skint...

https://www.businesstelegraph.co.uk/...glish-schools/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)